• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The REAL Vanitas Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aswaxsora

Awards
So, Roa has been delated. Star isn't here and Ventus is busy. This is not going to get popular.
FOR THE FORUTH DAMN TIME,

WELCOME (back?) TO THE VANITAS FANCLUB!!!

God:
Vanitas

Slaves of our God

(The many top slaves:
Ventus Air-Man
Starcrossedsky
Roa
AswaxSora)
VirgilTheart
Allister Rose
Sign
Strawberry
KeyOfDestiny1313
Ruran
Izayoi
KingdomKey
SogeUsopp114
Sir Saint
Vanitas97
NeoEevee
chasespicer056
oathkeeperriku09
Dontcallmyname
lalalagirl
First Slave
Tenth Slave

I solemnly swear that I will never (unless I die in real life or get kicked out)leave Vanitas. (And that I am up to no good. ;D)

Videos
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Art
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Reasons
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Affiliate FCs
Vanitas x Naminé Fanclub
Vanitas x Larxene Fanclub

So, what do we need now?

Last edited:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
FINALLY. I was wondering what had happened, but then I noticed that all of Roa's post have just...vanished. I didn't even know that was possible. Does anyone know what happened, exactly?

Wait...I think I know what's happening here. See, Vani is a completely negative, evil being. He hates all things good and loving in the world. So even though these clubs express love for him, he still feels the urge to strike it down! Vanitas, you need to calm down, dude! ;)

aswaxsora

Awards
All I know is that she wanted to leave. I had no idea that you could erase yourself from memory.
Yes, Vani hates a little bit of the love, but he's narcissist and because it's for him, he loves himself even more. See my point?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, that's strange how Roa's posts all disappeared. Wonder what happened...

Anyways, (re)joinage!

Z

Zulkir

Roa requested to have her account deleted to help her focus on other things I believe.

Clarification edit: just saying that, not joining this time.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
All I know is that she wanted to leave. I had no idea that you could erase yourself from memory.

Neither did I! O_O Thanks for clearing that up, Aswa and Zulkir!

Yes, Vani hates a little bit of the love, but he's narcissist and because it's for him, he loves himself even more. See my point?

Oooo, good point! Maybe TAV is destroying all these FCs!

So, I have a question for you, Vanitas fans, which you've probably answered before, but I'm new to the Vani fandom, so forgive me: which voice actor did you like better? Miyu Irino or Haley Joel Osment?

aswaxsora

Awards
Sorry Straw. I promise!

I solemnly swear that I will never(unless I die or get kicked out)leave Vanitas. (And that I am up to no good. ;D)

Well, personally, Orgy I like both. They both did a fantastic job. I couldn't pick. For laugh, Miyu Irino because he made it sound crazy. But if we need a villain, oh-you're-about-to-die-FCUK! kinda laugh, I'd got with HJO. See what I'm sayin'? I like both. A LOT.

Would you like to join then, Solar? As for 'fake', I mean, that is one shall stay alive until I die. 'Sides, almost every FC gets an update.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i love both too, the jap oe did an amazing job, and the english one, although also amazing sort of hinted alittle on who's under the mask

Allister Rose

French Lover
lol it's fine....but if i'm a true vanitas fan i should forver hate you an destroy when your not looking! vanitas would approve. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back