• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The REAL post ripper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well earlier this mont Shadukai_Xjoura accused me of post ripping here http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=69480 then yesterday I got this message from a certain member
just thought id tell you that what you did with the "ripping" the post wasnt so bad, that whole long flame that shadu said was "ripped"
he didnt think up that on his own. its all over a lot of different sites.
if you google the first few lines of it, you will find hundreds of results for different sites that people have posted that. some from a couple years ago.
just thought id let you know, and maybe you can put that kid in his place.

so then I send Shadu a message asking if this was true,and this as his response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond Haird Kid
Quote:
just thought id tell you that what you did with the "ripping" the post wasnt so bad, that whole long flame that shadu said was "ripped"
he didnt think up that on his own. its all over a lot of different sites.
if you google the first few lines of it, you will find hundreds of results for different sites that people have posted that. some from a couple years ago.
just thought id let you know, and maybe you can put that kid in his place.
now is this true?

Yeah, basically. I read a flame like that along time ago. I basically typed in what I remembered from it, so no, most of the flame wasn't original. You could pretty much say I ripped it, with a few add-ons from me.
I've actually felt bad for awhile for making such a big deal of you ripping my flame. Ironic, isn't it? Its bad karma I guess. Sorry.

now im not mad since well I also ripped a post but I mean come on.Sorry Shadu I dont mean to be rude but you know its the truth hope we can still be friends:blush:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Which is why we should all stop accusing people of randomly useless things and just get along. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back