• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Real Organization XIII... Silhuettes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mytomxxx

Rr4gT4r.jpg

So I'm trying to figure out which one is who by the silhouttes, can you people help me?

My guess so far

1- ???
2- Riku or Vanitas
3- Data Riku\Roxas?
4- Larxene
5- ????
6- Ansem SoD
7- Unknown Sexy Bald Man
8- Xemnas
9- ?????
10- Aqua
11- ???
12- ???
13- A little girl, probably alice from wonderland

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Honestly I dont know how anyone could tell who anyone is. They all look mostly identical. The only thing I'm certain of is that the extra member could be Xion or Roxas

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I can't number which is which, but I can guess the collection of characters judging from the chess pieces and Disney world reveals.

Young Xehanort
Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
Xemnas
Xigbar
Saix
Luxord
Marluxia
Larxene
Vanitas
Replica/Data Riku
Xion

I speculate the remaining two to be Aqua-Xehanort and Xaldin. The former has Xehanort's influence and the latter was Number III in the original Organization XIII.

Leaferian

Awards
Number 10s stance looks a lot like Larxene's in Chain of Memories and 4s arms are too thick for how grossly skinny she is.

I think number 5 is Isa/Saix.

4s posing looks a bit reminiscent of Roxas to me.

13 definitely reminds me of Xion.

I think 1 may be Vexen? Seems about the right height and arm thickness.

And I think either 9 or 12 is Xigbar but I can't tell for sure.

EDIT: Pretty certain 2 is Marluxia, the shoulder width, the arm crook, and thickness are all similar to his Re:CoM/KH2 models.

Megavoltage

Awards
If 13 is Xion do you think she'll use that two blade using mech form from Days?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm almost positive Roxas is one of them up there. The one shot we saw of him, he was in this area with the weird structures taking off his hood. That scene probably takes place in this location.

KeyToDestiny

Awards
I'm almost positive Roxas is one of them up there. The one shot we saw of him, he was in this area with the weird structures taking off his hood. That scene probably takes place in this location.

That could literally be when he arrives to help Sora for all we know.

sephydark

Awards
If Xion or Roxas is in this new organization that would suck pretty bad. We've already seen them in the old Organization XIII and how horrible that was for them, and both of them already got kidnapped and forced into doing something that they didn't want and was bad for them. Them being in the new organization would be a retread of what happened in Days, but with the new Organization this time. They need to have new stories.

Additionally, with Roxas in particular, we've already had a bit of "gotta bring him back" going on in previous games, and previous trailers suggest that Sora's going to be putting a bit of effort into saving him in this one. I just don't think that it would be narratively satisfying for Sora to put all that work into bringing him back only to have him kidnapped and forced into the new Organization immediately. And it doesn't make sense for him to join voluntarily given how the last one treated him.

Megavoltage

Awards
sephydark, I feel ya, bro. Being used and abused by Xehanort until the very end isn't really what I wanted for these characters. But 13 looks short and feminine to me, I'm almost certain it's Xion. Who else could it be?

Last edited:

Hirokey123

Awards
I don't want that to be Xion because I want better for her than that, but damn if I can't think of ANYONE else that could be. That's blatantly the young feminine build, the closed cloak bottom that makes it look more like a dress (as opposed to all the men who have their legs slightly spread) and the very clear high heel pointed shoe tips make that a certain. The pathetic amount of young women in this series kinda gives us like almost zero options. Namine, Xion, Ava, Skuld, and Kairi are the only ones who could fit that.....well I guess Olette as well but something about that is a bit TOO absurd I think even for Nomura.

At the same time maybe there is something ironic about it all? Like after all his mistreating, belittling, and abuse...after that nonsense line that Xion doesn't belong among their number she ends up being one of the TRUE Organization members. It would also fit in the narrative where Days established Xion was a more worthy vessel than Roxas, and DDD said Roxas was a truly worthy 13th vessel. Maybe Xion sacrificed herself to save Roxas from being made into the 13th member?

Ugggg I am....so...torn...on Xion...being...part of them!

Nukara

Awards
1.Xehanort
2.Young Xehanort
3.Xemnas
4.Ansem Seeker of Darkness
5.Xigbar
6.Saix
7.Luxord
8.Marluxia
9.Larxene
10.Data-Riku
11.Vanitas
12.Roxas
13.Xion

mytomxxx

Honestly I dont know how anyone could tell who anyone is. They all look mostly identical. The only thing I'm certain of is that the extra member could be Xion or Roxas

We can't tell for sure, but the stances and bodies remember ones more than others right? Just a guess game, nothing serious

sephydark

Awards
Yeah, Namine or data-Namine are the only ones I can think of and they don't seem too likely, but that doesn't mean I can't be a little upset that it's likely going to happen. Plus a lot of people seem pretty eager to throw Roxas in there with her, and I think that would be even worse because of what I mentioned in my second paragraph. At least with Xion her being in the Organization would be the first we saw of her.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I thought we'd evaded the danger with Xion during the last trailer with Riku, really disappointed to see her back on the slab. We already have more than enough candidates for the True Organization, I don't really understand why this guessing game keeps getting dragged out ad infinitum. I'd love to be able to move on from this plot point with a set slate of adversarial story arcs to anticipate, but it feels like this the only point of speculation that KH3 is capable of inspiring. This and the chess pieces. Which are basically the same thing.

The appeal is lost on me. I find it hard to respond with imminent surprise every time a character throws back their hood in KH3 and reveals they have yellow eyes when we've spent the last two years learning that apparently every character in the ensemble is liable to do that at some point. Or are we meant to interpret this dramatically as a way to raise the stakes for characters like Xion-- right back to where they were in the last game in which she appeared? The irony is that the more this happens, the less threatening of a villain Xehanort becomes. For all the endless chatter about his strength of foresight and flawless scheming, he comes off as a one-trick pony.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Yeah, honestly I think the potential Xion silhouette is the only major thing that dissapointed me from this trailer. I've personally always failed to see the purpose or appeal of the idea (if a good one truly exist). I said this back when we all thought Riku was Xion, but having her be norted in particular is just a retread in many ways of her previously established story arc. I struggle to see it adding anything substantial for her character, and unlike Aqua, Xion doesn't have any potential in-character reason to go against her friends (at least none that I can see). Anyway, I won't speak further on that.

In regards to the OP, if I'm simply being critical, I'd put my money on her(Xion) being the one all the way to the right. I can't really see it as anyone else at this point. The two middle ones are Ansem and Xemnas (left to right), and the fourth to the left is probably Data/Replica Riku. I say that last one because if we look at Data Riku when he wears the hood in recoded, it's top is noticably more circular than anyone else who's previously worn the coat. Vanitas would be the short, slightly more bulky one (probably cause of his body suit and mask that we consistently see him wearing) next to him, and Larxene would be the tall femanine one over to the right. Other than those, I really can't say. They all just sorta seem too similar for me to confidently guess.

Last edited:

KeyToDestiny

Awards
Don't know why people think that's Xion. Looks like the other Riku to me. He would be the shortest seeker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back