• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Real Housewives of [Insert city/state/region/neighborhood here]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Okay, I'll admit that this show(s) is my summer guilty pleasure. When I'm laying around the house with nothing better to do, it's comforting to know I can turn on my TV and see Ramona acting like a drunken lunatic.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
The Orange County one is horrible. They're all boring bitches who talk shit 247. I finished the Beverly Hills one yesterday and I like it much more. They're the richest of the lot but definitely the nicest, though Camille is a royal cunt. Liked Adrienne and Lisa the most.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Yeah, Adrienne and Lisa are generally the more level headed ones. Kind of hated how Kyle and Camille LITERALLY spent the whole season arguing about pretty much nothing. It got so boring and the dinner party was embarrassing to watch.

And totally agree with you on OC. Didn't like any of them, least of all Gretchen. Stereotypical mean girl at her finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back