• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The REAL Fan Fic Awards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Hello, there, everyone! Since the recent awards thread leave...something to be desired, I'll be holding my own Fanfic Awards!

I won't put up a poll just yet, as we've yet to nominate enough people. I will read over each fanfiction submitted to see if it's worthy. AKA it must be literate <_<. Also, no script format: if you want to have your own script awards, you can do so, but it won't be accepted here.

Now, I will submit my own fanfics (go to the links at the bottom) but I won't vote for my own stuff. I'm not that arrogant.

Now, let the nominations begin!

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Last edited:

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Hey, could you put up some criteria?
Like, for instance, drama, comedy, romance, etc.?
Add some more than the last guy did, it'll incorporate some more variation into the awards, ya?
~Fenris Etheral

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Winged Mirage said:
Hello, there, everyone! Since the recent awards thread leave...something to be desired, I'll be holding my own Fanfic Awards!

I won't put up a poll just yet, as we've yet to nominate enough people. I will read over each fanfiction submitted to see if it's worthy. AKA it must be literate <_<. Also, no script format: if you want to have your own script awards, you can do so, but it won't be accepted here.

Now, I will submit my own fanfics (go to the links at the bottom) but I won't vote for my own stuff. I'm not that arrogant.

Now, let the nominations begin!

I can make some siggies for the winners. I'd like to nominate TLP's fics, which I can't really find a link to as of now.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
GoH! You know they can't read!

Why else would they nominate script format? They're obviously blind people fumbling around at the keyboard, wondering where the heck they are!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Zato said:
I gotta nominate my bro's rp. He did a good job for someone that is extremely lazy. He's still working on chapter 6 which he's been working on for like a week. It's good so, read it and you may like it.

Final Fantasy X: Shattered Destiny.
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=45832
I was gonna nominate that! And yes, I will nominate Final Fantasy X: Shattered Destiny.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
sora212 said:

For one or more of the following reasons:

1.Not Literate
2. Grammatical Errors
3. Script Format

The list goes on really. What matters is that your entry is not up to par with our standards.

Sorry if I'm putting myself at a high position WM.

>_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back