• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Rapture's coming on M̶a̶y̶ ̶2̶1̶ October 21

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I loved my Catholic hs. I still work there. Jesus loves the gays, the abortionists, the Muslims, everyone ;~;. It was endearing and very accepting at the same time.

I plan on working at my catholic hs once i get my education straightened out. I love my hs even though i hated it because there were no men minus the ten male teachers we had so we all had to crush on the two youngest teachers which made things awkward.

Oh please don't even bring up Westboro Baptist. Those idiots are much worse than the idiot we're talking about.

??? I agree Westboro Baptists are mental *seen them in action* but when did they appear in the convo?

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Unless he thought I was being sarcastic, I wasn't; my school goes out of the way of district rules to have a GSA club and they even let Islamic-themed prayers for special days, they even let me propose and say one on the intercom for Hanukkah. It was a very nice environment, they made you feel like family there.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Unless he thought I was being sarcastic, I wasn't; my school goes out of the way of district rules to have a GSA club and they even let Islamic-themed prayers for special days, they even let me propose and say one on the intercom for Hanukkah. It was a very nice environment, they made you feel like family there.

Did they let you leave school early on Fridays to pray Jummah at the masjid? A lot of schools are doing that now

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Oh goddamnit. And I just had tickets for a convention the day after. I never get a break.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
Nearly every Christian I know would laugh at this crap, save for the people who really do believe in this stuff, which is like 2 people.

In all honesty, these end-of-the-world predictions stopped being funny after the first one. D:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
In all seriousness, when all pure people in the world fly up, there are only gonna be, like, two people.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
oh cool, can't wait for the 21st, just so he could make another prediction.

Christhor

I wouldn't mind really, if the rapture came then I wouldn't have to go to school anymore, woo! I'm ready, beam me up, Scotty!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I wouldn't mind really, if the rapture came then I wouldn't have to go to school anymore, woo! I'm ready, beam me up, Scotty!

You'd think you wouldn't go to Heaven after skipping school. But this sucks, my Xbox Live expires the 25th D:

Apollo

Silver Member
That's a day before I take the ACT. I guess I don't need to study for that....

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
wouldn't it suck if u were only one out away from winning and the guy hits a fly ball and ur catcher is about to snag it out of the air for the win but he's a christian and the rapture happens so he disappears and the guys scores off the fly ball and so u lose?

that would suck
word .

LucasDraleau

Apparently, according to some idiots, the Mayan Calender is now supposedly supposed to end on October 28th, 2011 (Gregorian Calender), not December 21/23rd, 2012 (Gregorian Calender). Apparently the people who came up with 12/21/12 as the End of the Mayan Calender didn't take into account the way our current calender is set up. I seriously doubt anything will happen. It's all just a bunch of BS.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Apparently, according to some idiots, the Mayan Calender is now supposedly supposed to end on October 28th, 2011 (Gregorian Calender), not December 21/23rd, 2012 (Gregorian Calender). Apparently the people who came up with 12/21/12 as the End of the Mayan Calender didn't take into account the way our current calender is set up. I seriously doubt anything will happen. It's all just a bunch of BS.
Wow, really? There are so many "end of the world" dates right now, they keep getting swapped and extended. Will will it ever end. :)P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back