• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Rapture's coming on M̶a̶y̶ ̶2̶1̶ October 21

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Let's listen to the old coot making excuses when he fucks up a prediction. I mean, he can't be wrong twice, right?

D

Deleted member 36435

i dont mind being on a planet full of atheists while you guys are all in heaven or some shit

Izayoi

galactic cancer
God damnit the Homestuck EoA is on the 25th shit.

spiritual factual spiritual factual spiritual blah blah blah i like how nothing was explained

"I don't have any responsibility. I don't have any responsibility of anybody's life. I'm only teaching the Bible. I'm simply saying, 'This is what the Bible says.'"

That's bullshit. People try to kill themselves or others or harm their lives because of something he said and he claims it is not his fault. He knows that people are going to take his word as truth, and having the guaranteed knowledge that you are going to die is dangerous and threatening to you and everyone around you. Who cares if it's what the Bible says; if he was the first one to "find" it and then preach it to a huge amount of impressionable people, it is his fucking fault if bad things happen. He is responsible for that kind of information, and how he spreads it.

Even if it obviously isn't true I mean yeah duh.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
This is what happens when people become too serious about religion/the Bible, or when they try to find a profit in religion.

Being the headline on a website? Fuck yes

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The 21st...:( I feel like that is an important date for me. Maybe not me...I think it may be my friend's birthday.

Oh, Rapture.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
...couldn't even wait a year...

crap my mom's birthday is right after the rapture

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I feel that these "rapture" predictions are just ways to bring Christianity into a spotlight. These people are trying to get their little thirty seconds of fame and to scare people into reading the Bible obsessively just to be saved. It seems quite apparent how desperate these people are. People like this make me sick.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Let's listen to the old coot making excuses when he bonks up a prediction. I mean, he can't be wrong twice, right?

well technically the may 21st prediction made him wrong twice because he already predicted the world would end in 1994.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I love it when Christians completely disregard the Bible.

It's entertaining.

It really makes the lot of us look incredibly stupid. How many times do we have to quote the bible stating that humanity will never be able to predict something like the rapture?

Last edited:

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Old man's gonna get laughed at then he'll hopefully shut up, unless he accidentally made another mistake, which I think we all can forgive him a second time.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I have an idea. He should just say the world is gonna end everyday and have his ancestors say this until it actually does... At least they'll be right one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back