• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Rapture's coming on M̶a̶y̶ ̶2̶1̶ October 21

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I wonder what bullshit excuse he's gonna come up with when this date's not gonna get fulfilled.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We should build a giant bonking shield that covers the whole planet then. Let's see how you're goddamn doomsday prophecies work after that.
180px-BWABB_Goof-_Mirror_Earth.png

LucasDraleau

If somehow this wasn't posted already

However, some churches believe that we are in the End Times because of Revelations, which states that at the End of Time, there will be a multitude of False Prophets and Prophecies, so even by Matthew 24:36, Churches are guessing that this is the Era of the End, because of the twenty billion false prophecies. (Mayan (Calender Ends either 10/28/11 or 12/21/12), Hopi, Prophecy of the Popes (states that the next pope will be the last), Nostradamus (3rd Antichrist), the May 21st nutcase (October 21st). etc.)

Christhor

However, some churches believe that we are in the End Times because of Revelations, which states that at the End of Time, there will be a multitude of False Prophets and Prophecies, so even by Matthew 24:36, Churches are guessing that this is the Era of the End, because of the twenty billion false prophecies. (Mayan (Calender Ends either 10/28/11 or 12/21/12), Hopi, Prophecy of the Popes (states that the next pope will be the last), Nostradamus (3rd Antichrist), the May 21st nutcase (October 21st). etc.)

I think I'm pretty glad that I'm not a christian right about now, those guys are probably freaking out, being nervewrecks.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think I'm pretty glad that I'm not a christian right about now, those guys are probably freaking out, being nervewrecks.

Don't say that. I once said that after May 21st and they all jumped down my throat saying that I was being inconsiderate to their religion >,>

Christhor

Don't say that. I once said that after May 21st and they all jumped down my throat saying that I was being inconsiderate to their religion >,>

I'm not really saying anything to be inconsiderate though, am I? I have nothing against christian people, I have tons of friends who are and I respect them. I'm just saying, if I was christian then I would be a bit of a nervewreck due to all these theories about the world ending.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I'm not really saying anything to be inconsiderate though, am I? I have nothing against christian people, I have tons of friends who are and I respect them. I'm just saying, if I was christian then I would be a bit of a nervewreck due to all these theories about the world ending.

Except, y'know, most of us don't believe them, just like you. It's not like every single person who claims to be a Christian has to be taken into consideration and worked into our own beliefs. It would be like saying "Jeez Frank, glad I'm not Muslim today. Y'hear about all those "Jesus coming back to the world on an exact provided date" predictions that some theorists, which don't represent Islam as a whole, keep on making?""

Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking a hostile direction with this, just wanting to straighten out my thoughts on your comment.

Christhor

Except, y'know, most of us don't believe them, just like you. It's not like every single person who claims to be a Christian has to be taken into consideration and worked into our own beliefs. It would be like saying "Jeez Frank, glad I'm not Muslim today. Y'hear about all those "Jesus coming back to the world on an exact provided date" predictions that some theorists, which don't represent Islam as a whole, keep on making?""

Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking a hostile direction with this, just wanting to straighten out my thoughts on your comment.

Oh of course, I should have clarified that I didn't mean all christians, I just meant the christians who actually believe this kind of stuff. I tend to forget to clarify stuff like that, it's a pretty bad habbit of mine. But yeah, I really just meant that if I was one of the christians who believed in all of this, then I would have been a serious nerve-wreck right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back