• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Rant Thread. Need to blow off a little steam? Let's hear it.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zul

Awards
Seriously I bet when MX possessed Terra someone out there on Tumblr was like "wow I'm glad he's less white now!".

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think I'll ever truly understand how people become such complicated messes when emotions or hormones are involved. And dear lord, I don't understand girls AT ALL.

Gurls are the worst. But just imagine your brain being flooded with different hormones and it's easy to see why people act erratically.

Griewer

Awards
Seriously I bet when MX possessed Terra someone out there on Tumblr was like "wow I'm glad he's less white now!".

More like... "Terra went evil and his skin suddenly turned creole?! Muhh-muhh white privilege!!! Burn them in the attic and hang their burnt remains while burning them again!!!!"

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
More like... "Terra went evil and his skin suddenly turned creole?! Muhh-muhh white privilege!!! Burn them in the attic and hang their burnt remains while burning them again!!!!"

what the fuck

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I'm tired of the nonsense culture of the second page of this thread where other white dudes can't realize that even though they have issues those issues don't supercede minorities nor do the struggles of others erase their own - but I ain't gonna do anything about it other than post here because I value your free speech as long as it's not, like, directly hurting anybody.

But that shit makes it really hard to trust the users on this forum, despite trying really hard to be an effective mod and shower you guys with new chances to enjoy the site and forums. Even though I am a white guy, I have issues that affect me every day and the struggles I face are hard, and scary, and real - but when I see shit where people are trying to turn against each other instead of finding the common ground, it automatically makes me feel like I'm being batted against. And I know I'm not alone there.

But that's just me and my steam.

Griewer

Awards
what the diddly

Nothing, just mimicked how far some people take issues.

---

Anyways before I'm labeled as a white supremist pig (or anything of that sort) I'm pretty much aware that minorities face difficulties in the world today, but some people have really taken these things to the extremes and honestly began a 21st
century-style persecution of others who don't agree with them. It is a good thing to fight for justice and equality, but it is
not really healthy to basically demand the head of others based on their opinions on certain things.

Yeah... I too saw things on tumblr today. <_<

Zul

Awards
I'm tired of the nonsense culture of the second page of this thread where other white dudes can't realize that even though they have issues those issues don't supersede minorities nor do the struggles of others erase their own.

Where is that happening in this thread? Unless you mean just one phrase in griewer's post.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Ehhh frustrated with just about everything. Can I just sleep all day, every day. Wake me up in June.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Eeeargh, I'm getting really tired of this...

So my sister tends to play this same Primary/Junior Sunday School song EVERY DAY about Jesus loves me and Gethsemane. This is at least once a day. I'm trying to hang on until near Christmas, so I can ask my brothers to split a nice, expensive pair of headphones with me (I won't get ANY headphones I don't like, and I hate the stick them in your ear ones) to give her for a Christmas present that I hope she'll frickin' use. I chose those b/c well, I want them to last her for a very long time and be able to survive some rough stuff.

I just wish I didn't have to grab my headphones and blast FF Radio every day to drown her out so I don't feel like murdering kittens until I can broach the idea, which won't be until after Thanksgiving.. (Oh and for anyone that doesn't know, they have KH music too, just be aware it can skip, cut out sometimes, and stuff like that, I don't know what the current owner is using after Teiban died)

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
My Aunt Mary died.
I mean, we call her that, but she's in actuality my Great, Great Aunt. Gives you an impression of just how old she was - I believe she was just short of 92. Doesn't make her loss all the more sadder though.

A lovely old lady. I used to go over and help her with her gardening, and she'd always try to throw biscuits and tea my way every time, and never took my polite refusals seriously and would make some anyway. She was always just really full of life. In fact, you'd have thought she was younger.

Last time I saw her was a few months ago. I went to go do the gardening with my grandfather, and she took a while to answer the door. We had to call the paramedics after we noticed her limping - she had fallen before, but that was months ago. They found out that despite the fact she had previously bested cancer, it had returned, and it did something to her ligaments, I don't fucking know. It was then I kinda realised this was going to happen, and honestly, I just wished I'd actually visited her. I remember being in the waiting room at A&E, and my grandfather asked me to stay and not see her for whatever reason.

I even asked him a few weeks ago, but he told me she wasn't doing well. She'd gone a bit delirious (Mum mentioned the cancer spreading to the brain, but I couldn't say for sure). He said I probably shouldn't. Kinda wish I hadn't listened, even if he did have my best interests at heart.

Ah well. Rest in peace, Mary. Thank you for the tea and biscuits, and for being such a vibrant and lovely person in my life. You'll be missed.

Sally-boiii

Awards
My Aunt Mary died.
I mean, we call her that, but she's in actuality my Great, Great Aunt. Gives you an impression of just how old she was - I believe she was just short of 92. Doesn't make her loss all the more sadder though.

A lovely old lady. I used to go over and help her with her gardening, and she'd always try to throw biscuits and tea my way every time, and never took my polite refusals seriously and would make some anyway. She was always just really full of life. In fact, you'd have thought she was younger.

Last time I saw her was a few months ago. I went to go do the gardening with my grandfather, and she took a while to answer the door. We had to call the paramedics after we noticed her limping - she had fallen before, but that was months ago. They found out that despite the fact she had previously bested cancer, it had returned, and it did something to her ligaments, I don't diddlying know. It was then I kinda realised this was going to happen, and honestly, I just wished I'd actually visited her. I remember being in the waiting room at A&E, and my grandfather asked me to stay and not see her for whatever reason.

I even asked him a few weeks ago, but he told me she wasn't doing well. She'd gone a bit delirious (Mum mentioned the cancer spreading to the brain, but I couldn't say for sure). He said I probably shouldn't. Kinda wish I hadn't listened, even if he did have my best interests at heart.

Ah well. Rest in peace, Mary. Thank you for the tea and biscuits, and for being such a vibrant and lovely person in my life. You'll be missed.

I'm sorry for your loss. (25 characters)

Muke

whatever
Awards
Noir, I am so sorry for what happened. I know this is late, but still: my condolences. At least you know she doesn't have to feel the pain anymore. She shall rest in peace!

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Noir, I am so sorry for what happened. I know this is late, but still: my condolences. At least you know she doesn't have to feel the pain anymore. She shall rest in peace!

It's appreciated. All in all though, life goes on.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I HATE ELECTRONIC OVENS.

So okay. When we got this house, we got a new oven off ebay. It's worked for a good while, tho we had to call a repairman three years ago b/c its computer "brain" went all haywire.

Guess what? It just did it..AGAIN. Computer in it has gone haywire, it won't work, ruined a carrot cake b/c it wouldn't finish baking it. We've called a repairman, but..Dangnabbit, I wish they still made ovens that you turn a dial and they just work...

[Edit] Okay, looks like we don't get thanksgiving dinner b/c the part we need is on BACKORDER. [censored], [censored], [censored]

Last edited:
Back