• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Rant Thread. Need to blow off a little steam? Let's hear it.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Mods, again, sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Anyway...

I don't mean for this to be serious. Mainly we all get mad, we all have those little things in the day that make us want to hit someone/throw something at someone.

Anyway was just takin' a shower before I scrubbed my face..Seems we're losing the hot water heater, for the hot water has GEORGIA RED CLAY in it. Blaaah. It's pretty obvious.

I'm just glad I finished before it got bad. Okay, next?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I'm just gonna ignore the KHUX section from here on out before I lose it, light a thread on fire, and get infracted.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Anyway was just takin' a shower before I scrubbed my face..Seems we're losing the hot water heater, for the hot water has GEORGIA RED CLAY in it. Blaaah. It's pretty obvious.

Yuck. I remember one time when I just got home from the gym, I went to take a shower before work; when I got in, the shower head and the pipes behind the wall started rattling. Out of nowhere the water turns brown and I get a mouthful of it. Turns out the construction crew a whole street away hit our pipes or something. I had to go to work smelling like sweat and whatever else was in there.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Having an argument with VodkaOptic about how his been treating the team of his game, and it drives me crazy

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
There's a spider in the living room. My roommate just moved out and I'm not getting a new one until next month so I'm the only one who can do something about it. So far I've considered calling the police, getting a flamethrower, or crying, but for now I just ended up locking myself in my room.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
There's a spider in the living room. My roommate just moved out and I'm not getting a new one until next month so I'm the only one who can do something about it. So far I've considered calling the police, getting a flamethrower, or crying, but for now I just ended up locking myself in my room.

You sound like one of my sisters. She is afraid of spiders and usually calls me to take care of the little guy. :D

Muke

whatever
Awards
we're on our way to the hospital and my dad keeps insulting me and i have to try to stay calm and not yell around but i might do that in 2 seconds idfjshsij

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This is more of a pet peeve for me, but nose picking. Please do it when you're by yourself. Just something that bothers me occasionally. Probably sounds dumb but, I've wanted to complain about it for awhile now. And this isn't directed to anybody in particular. Just a regular pet peeve is all. xD

Last edited:

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm only halfway through this shift, and already I feel drained.
Worked the front desk and after my lunch break, I'll probably do phone calls. I hate phone calls.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Too much school work, the teachers have no idea what they're doing, we have no idea what we're doing and everything is just stressful as heck because if you miss one assignment, no credits. And I need all the credits. I'm just super nervous that I haven't done one of the 6747298374 tasks that I need to right and aaaaaa

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It's hard to feel like I have choices. Especially when decisions get made for me. It's hard not to feel like I owe someone something. And I don't like that feeling at all. I sometimes wish I could make my voice heard. Truly heard. Instead of humored.

#suffocatingbeneaththewaves

Last edited:

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Sorry to hear that you're having a rough time, Cinder. I can relate, family can be quite frustrating.

Muke

whatever
Awards
edit: nvm this post. i overreacted

Last edited:

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I so want to send a very hurtful and angry letter to these jerk offs that pretended to be my friends. But everybody wants me to be the "Bigger person" I'm always the bigger person! The only difference now is that I have ammunition and I can't diddlying use it!

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm getting diddlyin' sick of Tumblr.
Some guy said he didn't like Jessica Jones.
And now people are calling him a sexist asshole and how he is wrong.
wtf

Is the site always like this?

Last edited:

Griewer

Awards
I'm getting diddlyin' sick of Tumblr.
Some guy said he didn't like Jessica Jones.
And now people are calling him a sexist asshole and how he is wrong.
wtf

Is the site always like this?

As longs as you don't take Tumblr seriously it is (or rather seem like) a nice place, but once you start digging deeper... well it suddenly becomes a toxic wasteland and you realize how stupid people actually are.

Also people are nowadays taking things a bit too far regarding social issues (gender, sexuality, ethnicity etc...) and the moment they encounter someone who does not necessarily agree with them... ^_^"

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I don't think I'll ever truly understand how people become such complicated messes when emotions or hormones are involved. And dear lord, I don't understand girls AT ALL.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
As longs as you don't take Tumblr seriously it is (or rather seem like) a nice place, but once you start digging deeper... well it suddenly becomes a toxic wasteland and you realize how stupid people actually are.

Also people are nowadays taking things a bit too far regarding social issues (gender, sexuality, ethnicity etc...) and the moment they encounter someone who does not necessarily agree with them... ^_^"
True, indeed. I just wanted to reblog some Jessica Jones, and that catastrophe came up.

Back