• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ranks Of The Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twister28001

Why is Marluxia the leader of the Organization when his number rank is #12 I think. I mean Vexen is #4 I think. Do you think that he should have been the leader than Marluxia? Sorry if this doesn't make sense.

R K O

#s probably doesn't mean a thing in this case. Marluxia is #11 BTW, #12 is Larxene.

It all depends on their date of joining. Marluxia is #11 because he's the 11th person to join. Power doesn't affect the ranks.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Like RKO say`s, the numbers are only the number that they gain when they join the organization. But in CoM, they let us clear that theres is a superior guy. But nobody knows how is. But people think that could be Diz!

F

FLCL

acually im pretty sure # does matter but in CoM Marluxia was the leader of Castle oblivion so that was reason it didnt matter.. but besdies in the Castle im sure # matters as shown when Marluxia made a remark to Vexen ,Vexen said he was #4 and that Marluxia was #11 in a way that Vexen was a higher rank then him... so # means what rank you are in the organization the lower the number the higher rank you are in the organization but that doesnt mean that the higher rank the more powerful you are.

Henskie

I'm Batman
he was only heading the castle oblivion project it doesnt mean that he is he leader of it. After all the hire ups in the organization told him to interfere with MArluxia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back