• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Quest for Mana

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
If you've played sword of mana you know the story.

Long, long ago there was a godess,

She cherished all life and
transformed herself into a
Mana Tree to watch over the world

Thus the legend began...

As time passed memory of the godess
faded from people's hearts...

Then one man crept into the sactuary
where the mana tree slumbered

And with the power of Mana
he created a great civilisation

The man forced the world
to kneel to his will

His name was Vandole

When souls were trapped
in the darkness and despair
a slimmer of light shone
in the heart of a few brave youths

The fighting was fierce
but they would not give up
one weilded a holy blade
that gleamed as brightly as
the hope in their hearts

Powerless before this light
the darkness was vanquished
the power was recailmed
from human hand to it's rightful place

But now...

People have forgotten the godess once again

A reincarnation of Vandole is born, the lagend of the Gemma knights defeating Vandole was not the end now a new set of heroes must rise up against Julius(Vandole) You must find the Sword of Mana and vanquish the darkness yet again.

Cast-
Julius/Vandole-
Hero-Xandman
Heroine- sallyji22
Savion- Yado
Krystal-Twilight_Soul
Dark Essence- Dark Essence ***0.o
EXTRAS- like Cibba, Bogard, Count Lee, Granz etc.

Rules-
No PPing GMing
No one-liners
No machinegun posting (UNLESS the Rp is dying)
Romance kept out& away from the bed
***And due to my RP's dying thanks to newbs u have to have been on the forums for atleast 4months! + have over 300 posts***

Dont like my rules? Then thats ur problem

Summons-
Wisp Light
Shade Darkness
Salamander Fire
Undine Water
Dryad Wood
Gnome Earth
Jinn Wind
Luna Moon

Only Sages and Magicains can have all 8 summons
Other wise u can summon upto 4

Templte-
Name:
Appearence:
Magic/Summons:

Last edited:

xandman

il be hero if you dont mind
Templte-
Name:kane ribeiro
Weapon:sword of Mana
Appearence:
asdasdasdasdk.jpg

Magic/Summons:Shade
Salamander
Luna
Wisp

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
why do most games with magic involve trees???
Name:Savion farwell
Weapon:a warhammer
Appearence: Savion is about 6 feet tall and has tan skin. He normally has a white sleeveless shirt on with a black jacket over it. He also wears dark blue pants. He has a large scar on the top of his left hand another on his shoulder
Magic/Summons:Gnome
hey sally, i got the crazy idea to have an rp charcter thats a mute so my charcter will probally talk very little if at all for most of rp.

sallyji22

Website
OOC-Hah.. good point... And also 'bout ur crazy idea, I'm not sure whether I should compliment or call it stupid..... Probably both 0.o Anywho it mite take awhile fer the spots to be filled up i'm trying to send a PM to most o my buddiez...

Oh and Yado 'bout ur sig, Okay I hate you. rofl just kidding I don't hate u I just don't like u at times *^^*

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
o_O;; ... I guess I'll join...

Name: Dark Essence
Weapon: A sword, a really big sword!!! D: lol
Appearence: Dark Essence wears a black cloak that covers him, and always has his hood up.
Magic/Summons: Shade, Wisp, Salamander, and Jinn

twilight_soul

I think sending me e-mails rentlessly wasn't such a good idea sally... 5 in one hour... The same e-mail 5 times? Anywho I haven't had my share of Rping in quite a while ^-^ Just finished the game as the hero for the 4th time lolz

Name: Krystal (Krys)
Weapon: Diamond Blade (in pic)
Appearence:
blonde.jpg

Magic/Summons: Undine, Jinn, Shade, and Dryad

sallyji22

Website
OOC- Yay! Start! Thanx TS!!! ^-^ Even tho u dun come on anymore... much...

IC- "The heretic girl she's here! Hand her over!" One of the realm soldiers yelled as he kicked the chair. Elizabeth led me by the hand to the back door I couls only see the hassle between the soldiers and my friends through the crack in the door. "There is no-one here who follows Mana Godess!" I could hear Elizabeth's grandfather yelling back. They were all trying so had to protect me... Kane... No! Don't think of him! It was your fault! You left him and his parents to die... I snapped out of my thoughts as Elizabeth pushed me out the door. "Go on! We'll be fine! Head for Topple there's lot's of Mana believers there, we'll be alright..." I nodded squeezed my staff and dashed out the door...
But little did I know there would be Dark Lord and a handful of soldiers to cut me off. I staggered back hoping that they didn't see me yet and bumped into something. I spun around quickly and saw that man who burnt down my village and took my clan's life... Julius. "Did you think we'd let you get away that easily? After we were sure you'd be in there we dispached a few soldiers to raid the house while the rest of us waited for you out here." Julius laughed and I quickly moved away from him. Escape, I gotta get away... I ran towards the forest with soldiers a few paces behind me, I'm not gonna make it... Then there it was a light. It flashed a few times scaring the soldiers, here's my chance I thought and ran directly at the flashing light.

yado

I taste delicious
Savion looked towards the village from a distance. He was traveling there in search of his brother who had left from the village of Topple one year ago. The family had not heard from him and Savion now left in hope of finding. I wonder if he was in that town. He thought looking towards it.He tightened the strap that held his warhammer and began to walk around the outside border of the town. He was a good distance from it and he doubted anyone would see him.

He walked along the edge. He wasn't sure what he was looking for at the moment, he figured something that would be unusual in a dieing town. He walked around the border untill he saw a large flashing light.That he considered unusual. He looked around and slowly moved a bit closer to it.

Last edited:

sallyji22

Website
As Liena fell on her back she was greeted by her companion Wisp, the light spirit. "You didn't come back so soon so I had to come and find ya!" He said in a cheerful tone. Liena smiled and asked if it was him that scared away the Realm Soldiers. Wisp said he wasn't sure what the big light was but he was glad that the soldiers were afraifd of the big light. Liena smiled at the small blue fireball like creature. She heard footsteps, Realm Soldiers!? Didn't they run away? She was doomed if this guy was with the realm...

"Get ready to fight Wisp..." Liena wispered as she took hold of her staff which was a few inched away from her hand. Then before she could say anything the light spirit charged at the figure. "Wisp! No! I never said Go!!!" Liena yelled out.

yado

I taste delicious
Savion got closer to the town when he saw a a girl about his age. He began towalk closer when he saw a small blue fire ball flying at him. He quickly pulled out his warhammer and quickly hit the fire bal with a downward thrust and jumped to the side. What the heck is worng with this girl. He thought looking towards her.

He took a couple more steps back and watched to see if she wouold make anoter move but after a couple seconds lowered his warhammer. He wasn't sure if she was going to attack again so he just gave a small wave hello hoping to show he didn't mean harm or anything. He put his warhammer away and looked around hoping no realm soilders had wandered nearby.

xandman

(whoah did not know we start)
Kane woke-up in the forest,he doesnt trust anyone because they all want the sword of mana or as i can say the orb.suddenly his sword shine.''hummm a spirit his near''kane said.He started to ran towards a light,as he swing his sword to cut the leaves and the vines.he looked down,a girl with a wisp and a guy with his warhammer.''looks like theire was a fight here''kane said,he stop for a few seconds,when suddenly he remembered the girl who was in his dream........he puts his body infront of the girl so she would be not hit by the guy even if he lay down his warhammer.''Hey,what do you want''kane asked

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I was walking up a mountain when I see a flash of light below me in the forest. I see a girl and two guys, one with a big war-hammer.Even tho I didn't know what was happening.. I had a feeling, so I stayed on the mountain to watch what happened next. "Amuzing" I said with a smirk in my face.. as I took out my sword getting ready for anything to happen.

Last edited:

sallyji22

Website
OOC- Erm, Secret of Mana? This is Sword of Mana x.x Xandman ur not making sense... This is getting confuzzling~

IC- For a second she could've sworn she saw him... Then she heard Wisp wimpering, and quickly ran over she picked up the light spirit and cradled it in her arms. "How could you hurt him!?" Liena shouted at the guy with the hammer. "Wisp I'll be fine okay just leave things to me... I'll summon you when I need your help okay?" She wispered to the small fireball. Then Wisp faded away... Then an unexpected enemy approached her from behind. A tall soldier grabbed her from behind. "Eeek!!!" Then she heard Julius' voice...

"Did you really think we'd let you off that easily? Pph pph pph... That's very amusing." He walked out of the shadows of the trees. Then he moved infront of her and said. "Now hand over the key to the Mana Sanctuary!" She remebered about her pendant. "I'll NEVER tell you where the key is! Salamander!" A fire spirit came out of no-where and burnt the soldier's hand. She had no choice but to fight... No more running, to fight Julius now... A being that was neither Human nor Mavole...

yado

I taste delicious
((are all summon spirts little wisps, or what???))
Savion saw the soilders grab the girl that was yelling at him. He pulled out his warhammer and was about to help her when two soilders walked in the way. "where do you think your going?" A soilder said. Savion put his warhammer in a position that he held it when he was about to fight. "You should drop the weapon, or things won't end well." The other soilder said pulling out a sword. Savion shook his head and the soilder that pulled out his sword dashed forward and went to strike Savion with a downward thrust. Savion quickly swong his warhammer sidways in front of him, bring the sword to hit the ground, before the soilder got the chance to pull the sword out from below the warhammer. Savion jumped into the air, useing the warhammer for support and kicked the soilder with both of his feet pushing him back a small bit but causing him to losen his grip oon the sword. Savion quickly lifted the warhammer and swong it, hiting the garud in the ribs. He was about to swing again when a hand grabed him and a sword was placed in front of his neck. "that was a mistake." The gaurd said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back