• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Quest for Mana

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
OOC- No, Light spirits are Wisp, Fire=Salamander, Water=Undine, Earth=Gnome, Wind=Jinn, Darkness=Shade, Moon=Luna, Wood=Dryad. Kay? And Xandman in Sword of Mana you have one weapon but it can take form of other weapons.

Liena took advantage of things getting hectic, she flipped over the soldier's head and hit him on the head with her staff. Then she quickly summoned another spirit. "Dryad go help him!" she pointed at Savion. "'Oak' ay then..." The small faeire like creature seemed to cast a spell then the grass around the soldier turned into vines. The vines wrapped around the guard separating him from his weapon and tied him to a tree. Then more vines rose up again forming what seemed like a cage around Savion and Kane.

"This is my fight..." She said to them her other spirits faded away and Wisp materialized at her side. She turned and faced Julius. I never thought this day would come so soon, Sir Bogard, Mother, Kane please watch over me... Then Julius' cold eyes met hers then something stoped her from making any movement... Fear... Julius slowly came forward while casting a spell. Then a voice stopped it all. "Sir Julius can you hear me? Dark Lord beckons you to return IMMEDEATLY!!!!!" Liena's legs wern't with her anymore she fell to her knees feeling relieved...

Last edited:

xandman

Kane laugh as he see the cage of vines,he summoned salamander,a fire spirit appear infront of him,''burn the vines,kane said.the flame spirit,a sort of lizard just flew in the vines making it burning,but he did a barrier all over me so i would not be touch by the flames.He looked at the girl who was on her knees,kane walked to her and said''i know its your fight,but you need help,this is my destiny to help you''

((sorry for short post))

yado

I taste delicious
Savion saw him summon the flame salamander. He saw him put a sheild around him, which Savion couldn't do. He put his arms in front of his face and he got some minor burns on his arm. He put them down and walked towards the others. This is one strange group i meet. He thoguht.

Savion walked up to them and saw that the girl was unharmed and the guy was making sure she were okay. He saw the soilders had run off and he put his warhammer away. They act tough untill their leader leaves. He thought to himself.

sallyji22

Website
Liena slowy stood back up after Julius had left he whispered something to her about her not knowing her true colours... My true colours? My real mother is she at the Mana Sanctuary? She looked at Kane then remeberd again... What happened to the boy? The one named Kane. ((I'm no sure if this hapopens in Secret of Mana but the heroine is being hunted by the realm and the hero's parents kept her at their house for a day but Dark Lord barges in and kills the hero's parents they run away together but hero sprains his ankle & tells the heroine to go on ahead that they'd meet later.)) It felt as if she left him there to be caught by the realm soldiers...

"I need to get to Topple. Does anyone here know how to get there?Or where the heck we are?" She asked holding back the tears that might come forward. Her spirits faded away disappointed but glad she wasn't hurt. They were her only companions and only friends left... All those who had helped her were accused of 'Harboring Heretics' and met death far too quickly... She couldn't get close to anyone, she couldn't stand to watch her friends die again...

yado

I taste delicious
Savion pointed at himself when she mentioned Topple. He was orginally from Topple but he would fell bad going back without his bro, but it didn't matter. He pulled out his warhammer once more and held it in front of her so she could see the words Savion the Mute encarded into it.

He looked towards the direction of his homelnad and pointed towards it. He then gave a small nod to the girl tring to say that that was the way to topple. He put his warhammer back and waited to see if she understood.

xandman

Kane was suprise that savion came from topple,he did not look like one of them.He already went there with his pet flammie,a phoenix who was given by the king of topple years before.'''i know where to go and i have flammie''kane said.He took out a
red drum and started playing with it.Suddenly something flew in the sky,it landed on the ground.''hey flammie''kane said with a smile on his face.kane look back to the others,''hope in''kane said

sallyji22

Website
OOC- Hope in? u mean Hop on or in? Yado didn't u talk in ur second post? 0.o And all of a sudden the small village of Topple has a king!? 0.o... I could swear ur talking about a whole different game... Lorimar is the only place with a king I think... Was secret of Mana developed by Square-Enix and Brownie Brown?

IC- Liena read the words on the hammer"Savon the Mute". A mute.... She looked at the direction he was pointing in and nodded. When Kane asked her if she wanted a ride she refused. "No thanks I have to check on my friends, Little Catcus and a Dudbear..." She then walked over to a small pot behind the pheonix and planted an odd looking seed into it then all pof a sudden in just a few seconds A house in the shape of a giant Catcus grew from the pot. She welcomed the two in the walked over to a cute little catcus in a pot by a diary.

"Hey Little Catcus, this time I...." She told of her new sorrows and adventures scince the last time she'd seen him. As soon as she finished the Catcus popped out of the pot and started to quickly hot down a poem like entry in his diary. Then he jumped back in the pot. Liena walked over to a creature dressed in a patchy rag and looked like a skinny bear. She handed him a peice of bread and a bowl of water. "Make yourselves at home or something..."

yado

I taste delicious
((no, when he was tring to use the hand motions as a way of saying it was that way))
Savion walked into the strange house and looked around. I'd ask how she made a house appearr out of a pot but, i don't talk. He thought to himself and walked into the strange house. When he heard the girl say, make yourselves at home or something, he just sort of looked around. He couldn't help but wonder how he would make himself at home in a house that looked like a tree.

This is crazy, what the heck have you draged yourself into Savion. He thought. I come here looking for my brother and i end up with a guy with a drum that summons a phinox and a girl who is weirder then myself. This is gonna get interesting. He thought.

xandman

ooc:ummm,you did not put enough info on your plot,and second how could i know topple did not have a king.....so ya i think i should stop this before making other errors,see ya.ummm just noticed you copy everything from the site,

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[Whoaaaa. This one's already getting bad. D8;

I'm going to warn you guys: USE TWO PARAGRAPHS OR MORE, NOT ONE, and its five sentences in a paragraph. Not short, small, and tiny sentences. Add some detail to them, emotion even! Also, add the OOC to a post rather than have it stand alone. If I don't see any improvement on this, expect to see your thread come to a close.

I know you can do better than this, you guys! -salutes-]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back