• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ THE Queen FC!!! ~ "Any Way The Wind Blows"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
~ THE Queen FC!!! ~
"Any Way The Wind Blows"

queen_band11255481827.jpg

~ FC Owner ~
Theart

~ Members ~
LadyScythe

~ Why This Band Is Amazing ~
1. Freddie Mercury, who may very well have been the single greatest singer and frontman of all time.
2. They are one of the most influential bands of all time.
3. Their performance at Live Aid is generally considered the single greatest live performance of all time, and in only 20 minutes.
4. The musicians in the band (AKA everyone of 'em, including Freddie on piano and occasionally guitar) all were masters of their craft.

I had BETTER not be the only fan of this band around here.

Last edited:

Theart

Awards
joinage please!

How can anyone NOT love Queen!

Homophobes. Idiots. The list goes on and on... :c

Some emo kid who THINKS he's a metal head that's in my drama class told me yesterday that he thought Queen/Freddie specifically sucked. It took every bit of willpower I had not to punch him in the face. He even had the balls to say that Ozzy was a better singer. -_- I mean, sure, Black Sabbath and Ozzy's solo career are both huge and what not, but by no means is Ozzy a TALENTED singer. He drones. It works for the songs he does, but by no means could Ozzy pull off singing a song from another Sabbath singer's era. Imagine Ozzy trying to sing Heaven And Hell?

Freddie was absolutely amazing. He had range, talent AND charisma. <3

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
Homophobes. Idiots. The list goes on and on... :c

Some emo kid who THINKS he's a metal head that's in my drama class told me yesterday that he thought Queen/Freddie specifically sucked. It took every bit of willpower I had not to punch him in the face. He even had the balls to say that Ozzy was a better singer. -_- I mean, sure, Black Sabbath and Ozzy's solo career are both huge and what not, but by no means is Ozzy a TALENTED singer. He drones. It works for the songs he does, but by no means could Ozzy pull off singing a song from another Sabbath singer's era. Imagine Ozzy trying to sing Heaven And Hell?

Freddie was absolutely amazing. He had range, talent AND charisma. <3

well aside from those morons, Ozzy can barely speak declaritive these days. not that would stop him from being awesome but come on
Queen and Ozzy both great in their own rights BUT there is something that does make one greater then the other in SOME aspects.

and that emo would known that if their head wasnt up their butt

Theart

Awards
Ozzy's good, but he's far from being the best singer of all time. xD Again, a title that probably should go to Freddie.

[video=youtube;nrevxKBFzNE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrevxKBFzNE[/video]

The voice, as Freddie showed here, was/is an instrument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back