• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Qrow Fanclub!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Just a random fanclub to praise the one and only....
latest

drunkle qrow

-Owner-
BufferAndLoad

-Members-
Pandymint
MegaWallflower
FudgemintGuardian
Kitkat
spirit-of-light
Landyx reborn
hemmoheikkinen
Anagram​

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Thank you for adding me, Buffer! :D

tumblr_inline_nxw0o1BxMC1su861x_540.gif

Oh, were you talking to me? Yes, yes I was. <3 Man, I can't get enough of this guy.

Seriously tho, there's not enough fanfiction out there about him. Because I looked the other day. xD

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Thank you for adding me, Buffer! :D

tumblr_inline_nxw0o1BxMC1su861x_540.gif

Oh, were you talking to me? Yes, yes I was. <3 Man, I can't get enough of this guy.

Seriously tho, there's not enough fanfiction out there about him. Because I looked the other day. xD
Yes, Qrow is amazing c: Hopefully when he gets deeper in the show, people would make loads of fanfictions about him.

Last edited:
Awards
PLEASE PLEASE LET ME JOIN XD This cape wearing, scythe wielding, alcoholic, cool uncle, slicking his hair back like a badass, is the epitome of awesomeness!!! Keep Ozpin, Glenda, Winter, Ironwood, Torchwic, just give me Qrowe!

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
PLEASE PLEASE LET ME JOIN XD This cape wearing, scythe wielding, alcoholic, cool uncle, slicking his hair back like a badass, is the epitome of awesomeness!!! Keep Ozpin, Glenda, Winter, Ironwood, Torchwic, just give me Qrowe!
Described the dude perfectly. You're in! :D

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Oh heck yes! Qrow is so cool! I don`t know why, but I got this strange Devil May Cry feel from him. His sword resembles a bit to the one Nero carries in DMC4, and he did a similar thing with his hair that Vergil does.
May I join this fantastic club of Uncle Qrow?

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
So I'm just gonna say this, but I think Qrow in the past might have made Winter...come at some point in their lives. And like Ruby, I assume they have the same taste in girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back