• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Purpose(s) of the Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I don't understand the point of the Land of Departure... I mean, I understand that Birth by Sleep is the latest game, so most people are probably just as in the dark as I, and if the reason (or reasons) has been revealed in some interview, I simply do not have the time to find it.

To me, so far, it looks as though the Land of Departure is where apprentices by Master Eraqus are trained. It's just that, well, I have questions as to whether or not this world is supposed to be where all the Key-Bearers are "HQ-ed" so-to-speak, or if it's where apprentices take the test for the title of Master and that's it. Like I've said, I just do not have the time to search through all the interviews of Birth by Sleep. I would greatly appreciate any information anyone has on this subject, and, of course, if I worded this awkwardly and no one understands just what I am trying to get across, please tell me so I can reword things.

Thank you!
--Oe98

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Terra, Aqua, and Ven live there with Master Eraqus, who trains them in the art of the Keyblade. There are other aspects of Land of Departure that have a huge impact on series, but you'll have to wait until you play the game to figure those out.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
You might not want to look at it. I know I did, but that's only 'cause I sorta needed to know this thing with the Land of Departure. I am planning on saving/scavenging money for a PSP (I nearly spelled "munny"... dear god, I need to calm down.)

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You might not want to look at it. I know I did, but that's only 'cause I sorta needed to know this thing with the Land of Departure. I am planning on saving/scavenging money for a PSP (I nearly spelled "munny"... dear god, I need to calm down.)

Click Here

Just Kidding Man.
I was trying to get a PSP (Looking for any money I could) and I was lucky enough to have my Friend accidentally leave his at my house the day before he moved. I called him up and his Parents told me to keep his and they'll buy him a new one. Happened last month. It was awesome.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
You got real lucky. I bought mine off my friend for $50 last month. Apparently, he wanted the money to buy his girl a Christmas present. =/
It was funny since he wasn't really allowed to sell it. But his family got robbed about 3 days before Christmas (lost his Xbox 360, his brother's PS3, and his sister's Wii. Can you say "DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNN!!"), so he just claimed his PSP was one of the things stolen. He now has a new PSP. Funny how things turn out. XD

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
You got real lucky. I bought mine off my friend for $50 last month. Apparently, he wanted the money to buy his girl a Christmas present. =/
It was funny since he wasn't really allowed to sell it. But his family got robbed about 3 days before Christmas (lost his Xbox 360, his brother's PS3, and his sister's Wii. Can you say "DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNN!!"), so he just claimed his PSP was one of the things stolen. He now has a new PSP. Funny how things turn out. XD

Oh man, that's just sad but these things can be replaced, the human life can't so good thing they're okay.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back