• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Purple Monkey!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

onewingedangel14

I have a story to tell, read it:

There was a man, who worked for the navy. he was on a ship one day, and it crashed into an iceburg..(not titanic). He found himself on a desert island, all alone(so he thought). He walked the rainforest to find anything, anybody. After a few days, he found himself at a cabin. In fear, he knocked on the door.*KNOCK, KNOCK* A scientist answers. In shock, and happiness he entered the house, and became friends with the scientist. The scientist fed him, and housed him for three years, but one day, the scientist wanted to show the man his most precious achievement.

they started over to the book cabinet, and the scientist moved it, and behind it there was a secret door, made of metal. They opened the door, then turned around, and locked it. they went through many doors, and locked every one behind them. finally after about ten doors they get to a big pen area surrounded by torches. In the middle was a purple monkey...reading a book!?! In confusion the man walked over to the purple monkey, and said to the scientist" What is this?" The monkey answered him, and in confusion the man fell over.

the scientist had found the monkey when he moved to the island. They monkey was the smartest thing in the world. It knew everything. The scientist said,"you may talk to the monkey as long as you want, but whatever you do, Do NOT TOUCH HIM." so the man agreed, and the scientist went upstairs. The man learned about polotics, life, and religion. He was so happy he learned what to do in life to make the world better, and he was astonished in the intellegence of this purple monkey. Right befor ehe was about to leave, he thanked the monkey and *shook his hand*. the monkey went crazy. It grew five times bigger into a huge gorilla. The man ran as fast as he could. though every door, and the monkey broke through them all. He left the cabin, and ran to the beach, looking back every few seconds to see the gorilla getting closer, and closer.

He grabbed the raft, and started to row, and row, and the monkey swam out to him and destroyed the boat, and the man knocked out right then. he woke up on another island, to find a civilization there, that had no knowledge of life, and he decided to become their leader. He led these people for years, and one day, they watchers saw a purple object getting closer, and closer to the island. In sadness he went out to the beach to save his village that he worked so hard to protect. He walked out to the shore, accepting his fate. The gorilla climbed out of the water, and grabbed him by the throat...he was so afraid, that he couldn't even speak. the gorillaput him right in his face...and with a loud, deep voice, he said.....TAG!

So did you like it, I worked hard on typing it. so if you liek it or not reply please:)

eevee

That is funny. It is quite unique. I like it ^^

Last edited:

sora's-girl

oh my god that was the best write another one and by the way TAG *runs and fall of a cliff*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back