• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Pure Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanbryan

So... [:
I was thinking that when
the princess's lost their hearts
and since they're pure
a nobody and not a heartless would be born.
since that's what happened to Kairi.

p.s. I don't know if this has been discussed before if it has...well my freaking bad.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
The other six Princesses of Heart do not have a Heartless/Nobody. There are two requirments to make a Heartless/Nobody. A heart and a body. Whenever a heart gets released from a regular human, the heart makes a Heartless, and the body goes in to the dark. Thus, a Nobody is born. Whenever a PoH releases her heart, the body stays within the Realm of Light; the heart, full of light, does not turn in to a Heartless. The only reason why Kairi has a Nobody is because she had Sora. Sora provided the 'body' for Kairi's Nobody.

A few of these details might be a bit inaccurate. (I haven't read the Ansem Reports in a while). But, I think I basically got the concept across.

EDIT: Also read what Sign put up (scroll down). I forgot about one point.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Don't forget about the soul. A Nobody is born from the body and soul of the Somebody leftover after the heart has been lost to the darkness.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Don't forget about the soul. A Nobody is born from the body and soul of the Somebody leftover after the heart has been lost to the darkness.

That's what I was missing. I knew that I was forgetting something. Thanks!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
well it wouldnt be as intresting since there not vital
to the plot anymore since the first game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back