• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Pure and the Dark Knight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aswaxsora

Awards
A/N: SLIGHT BbS SPOILERS. So, I like this new pairing Naminé x Vanitas. Weird, yes. Crazy yes. But that's what you expect of me, right? This a quick one-shot. Knowing me, I'll edit this one hundred times. But I feel really happy with this. OH! And before I forget. A good song to listen to while reading (If you can that is) this is Let Go by Frou Frou. Go ahead and read this now!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The White Witch isn't pure, but pretended to be. The only one who saw through her was he. His black hair with his golden eyes gleam with all the 'emotions' they both experienced. They felt nothing, but they could imagine. He didn't understand why she drew of a pure knight, when she couldn't be saved from the darkness. His darkness. He wrapped his tough, almost choking arms, around her. She placed her light hand upon his arm. He smiled, closed his eyes, and laid his face within her pale, almost white, blonde locks that concealed them both. She illustrated more of her pure knight and then stopped. She looked at her pure knight and then back to her dark lover, who slept in her reassuring locks. She looked to the ceiling of the room, yearning for an answer. Yet it gave none. She looked to her pure knight in grief. She shook her head and scratched his drawing away. She slashed drawing after drawing, taking all of his pureness away from her. And then she lied the dark knight down and she lied beside him. They were going to fade, but they would always be together. And that's all that mattered. Isn't that right, my knight?____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Yes, no? Good, bad? The pure knight is Sora, and the dark knight is Vanitas. I'll explain the plot.

Naminé, the White Witch, wants to be saved from this Darkness, who is Vanitas. So she draws a pure knight, Sora. But Naminé also knows that her and Vanitas are perfect for each other. Vanitas is confused why Naminé keeps drawing of a pure knight, who she thinks will save her. They both know that no one can save them. Once Vanitas falls asleep, Naminé thinks of her pure knight. She realizes that he won't be able to help her, so why should she bring him here? She rips all of her drawings of him, so he'll forget coming here to Castle Oblivion. She then sleeps with Vanitas. But they can't sleep so they just stare at each other. They begin to fade into Darkness, but they know it's Vanitas Darkness, so they'll live. Naminé kept thinking Vanitas was no knight. She finally realizes that Vanitas is her only knight. And they was no pure knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back