• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Prophecy: The Bloodshed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
+:unsure: I dun think it'll get very far.... But better than not trying at all...+

In Tyrasis the prophecy shall be fulfilled…

“When all seems condemned,
12 young heroes will rise,
From the corners of the world…
The Great Battle will take place,
On the plains of Rhenn.
Many races will die.
Two races can’t rule the world…”

Demons are trying to take over the world ((wow, that’s new,,, *sarcasm*)). You are one of the chosen 12. You have the power to seal the gate. Your pendant will be the key, to lock away the world’s evils. You’ve heard the legend as a child and now you must take part in it.

You must meet the other descendants and journey to the Plains of Rhenn. On the plains the great stone that sank in to the earth must be found by traveling underground. Once all pendants are placed on the stone the portal will open. But how you seal away the demons is up to you. Make one slight mistake and you might free the remaining demons but if your plan goes flawlessly the world will be at peace.

+Races+

Elementals~ Elementals are normal beings gifted with the power over one element. Normally it is passed down generation-to-generation but sometimes it just comes and hits you out of nowhere. Elementals are able to transform to better suit their powers but otherwise they are normal beings. There are FIVE elements and that means only 5 elementals, Air, Earth, Fire, Soul and Water.

Elves~ Elves are like humans but have pointed ears, are much agile, and are amazing healers. It was told that the elves left the world attainable by humans a long time ago to not take part of any crazy human Prophecy but a few young elves, interested by this so called Prophecy journey to the human world (Tyrasis) in order to take part in the Great Battle.

Dwarves~ **Added to the request of yado** A small human like creature known to be amazing blacksmiths. They live away from humans in their own dwarf communities.

Demons~ Demons are the very reason the battle is to take place, Demons
came from another world to Tyrasis centuries ago for their own land ran out of nourishment and life. 12 sages locked them away 300 years ago but they have now escaped and are wreaking havoc once more. The only ones able to seal them away once more are the 12 descendants of the sages and the only way to tell who these 12 apart from others are the pendant and they carry the exact name of their ancestors.

Humans~ Well, not much to explain here. Humans are the ordinary beings not known to have any power but this is not true in fact there are a few that are able to bring out their true inner power like the sages that locked the demons away. But the few that can hold fear of banishment from their world, humans are envious of those with power and murder or exile them to the far corners of the world to die.

+Rules+
-No PK’ing, without permission
+0No power playing or god-moding
-TRY to be literate
+No lame one-liner posts (posts over 2 paragraphs)
-Romance must be kept under PG13
+Try not to Spam

+Template+
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Race-
Weapon-
Appearance-
Personality-
Bio- (doesn’t have to be long)

+Spots+
-yado(Kente Mondou)
-Zetsumi(Belphe'nul)
-KingdomofHearts(Imaru a.k.a. Sorrow)
-Xiao(Fire Elemental)
-Cho Hakkai 657(Min-soo) Air Elementalist
-sallyji22(Sara) Water Elementalist
-Eternal Session(Kai Ryuutarous)Soul Elementalist
-Aeriona(Cassia Franex)
-Shadows Fall(Daisuke Takeshi)

-Empty
-Empty
-Empty

+Tell me if I missed anything!!!+

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
((how many times am i gonna join one of your rps and actually FINISH it))
Name- Kente Mondou
Age- 17
Gender-Male
Race-Dwarf((YEAH!))
Weapon- warhammer
Appearance- I'll see if i find a pic
Personality-trustworthy. He is friendly and isn't affriad of a challenge. Heis also very careing
Bio- Kente grew up in a small dwarf village. He grew uyp with his uncle, who was a well known blacksmith. He spent most of his younger years learning small things about blacksmithing and burning time. Around the age of eleven, he began to work with his uncle at his blacksmith shop. This went on for two years and Kente became resonibley skilled. His uncle then built him a warhammer as a gift. For the next couple of years, he continued to learn blacksmithing and also began to practice combat with his warhammer. Now, at 17, he left his home ude to beleife that the pendent he wears makes him a decendent.

Last edited:

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Excuse my entrance, but I feel it necessary to relive myself of this:

THunder is NOT an element. There are four, POSSIBLY five classical ements. Earth, Air, Water, Fire and Soul, a.k.a the one that animates the inanimate. Thunder is a sound. Lightning is a combination of the elements of Fire and Air. Lightning is NOT a singular element, despite the fact is often mentioned as such. Forgive my intrusion, but the calling of Lightning as an element VASTLY irritates me. If you are to use elements, I only ask that you use actual classical elements.

Endgame

:D
Excuse my entrance, but I feel it necessary to relive myself of this:

THunder is NOT an element. There are four, POSSIBLY five classical ements. Earth, Air, Water, Fire and Soul, a.k.a the one that animates the inanimate. Thunder is a sound. Lightning is a combination of the elements of Fire and Air. Lightning is NOT a singular element, despite the fact is often mentioned as such. Forgive my intrusion, but the calling of Lightning as an element VASTLY irritates me. If you are to use elements, I only ask that you use actual classical elements.

Look, BN, as much as I agree with you on that...not your place. This could have been PMed to the RP creator, or otherwise communicated without spamming the thread, and besides, if they want to call thunder an element, let them. God knows enough anime do to influence them to believe it instantly.

Besides, this isn't a bad idea. You should place this on the roleplay listing, sallyj.

Name: Belphe'nul
Race: Demon

Weapon: Belphe'nul commands the flames of hell, as all greater demons can, and can form them into orbs of pure flame. Aside from this power, he weilds a sickle and chain, which he uses to great effect.

Appearance: (Soon...stuipid computer -_-)

Personality: Cold and distant, he is argumentative, and pictures himself as superior.
Bio: The life of a renegade demon is not a happy one, and Belphe'nul's is no different. Exiled for his attempts to undermine the demon lords, he is cut off from his people: his only tie to them? A pendant, which simply came to be during his exile, of unknown origin and unknown power.

He now wanders the plains of Earth, searching for his place in the world.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Name: Imaru a.k.a. Sorrow

Race: half human other half uknown

Weapon: black katana with the word Sorrow etched in crimson on the blade

Appearance: http://tlchan.animeblogger.net/wp-images/BC/BC164.jpg except with black eyes and hair with red streaks

Personality: calm and collected usually he is a little shy at times but he shows no mercy in combat

Bio: born in a small village that is easily overlooked his mother died giving birth to him and his father left before he was born he was raised by his grandmother and taught how to fight by an old masterswords man he trained frequently honing his skills then his gandmother passed away and the only thing left of his family is a pendant he wore around his neck encrusted with valuble jewels. nothing left for him here he decided to head for Tyrisis and is currently not to far outside the town gates.

Last edited:

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
can i reserve a spot as a fire elemental? i have to go now but this sounds good.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Name- Min-soo
Age- 17
Gender- female
Race- elementalist (air)
Weapon- katana
Appearance- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/ChoGenou/rp/girl_67.jpg
Personality- Very cheerful and bubbly, would do anything to help a friend in need.
Bio- Min-soo was born in a small village where mainly women lived. Because of this she needed to be trained as a warrior since the age of five. Training began early so that everything would be learned at an early age and the trainees could go out on their own. Her training was rigorous from the very beginning, her mother never giving her any breaks.

At the age of ten her training ended and she was finally able to go out on her own and serve the village, but not before her mother gave her a silver pendant. Min-soo had heard legends about this pendant, but never dreamed she would be one of the tweleve that would recive one. With this, her mother sent her out into the world to find the other eleven chosen ones.

sallyji22

Website
OOC- More ppl joined than I thought -o-

Name- Sara
Age-17 (Heck everyone is either 17 or 2000 years old XD)
Gender-Female
Race- Water Elementalist
Weapon-Bow
Appearance-
Water.jpg

Personality- A little childish at times but has another side, that seems completely opposite than her usual self. She knows her weaknesses and strengths and how to hide things from others quite well.
Bio- Sara recieved her pendant from her grandmother and she soon learned that the pendant acted as an Elemental Magic Amplifier. Growing up in a small cottage by a lake far from human civilisation she never saw much of any major cities. In crave of adventure she left her grandparents leaving behind a single note that read: I'm going to Tyrisis... There she learns of her true powers, the legend and much more about herself.

Last edited:

Eternal Session

Beside Edward Elric trying to learn Alchemy
Name: Kai Ryuutarous
Race: Soul Elementalist
Weapon: A thin and long silver katana with his name engraved on it.
Appearance: Wear's a black cloak and hood, underneath he wears a black long sleeved shirt and long black pants. Wears black boots as well. The type who usually arouses suspicion
Personality: A cold young man that rarely speaks, he doesn't have a family and is an orphan, he treasures his loved ones and is money-minded due to living in the poor society. Rarely shares anything with anyone else either.
Bio: Kai's family was killed in front of his very own eyes by a murderer who wanted the soul pendant. Kai hid inside the secret room in the house only the family knows of. WHile he was hiding he found the note that told him to push the bookshelf right. After seeing the massacre he did what was told in the ntoe and inisde was the pendant and his sword specially made for him by his dad, a elemental blacksmith.

He trained under a fighting school and soon grew adept with the blade, he surpassed all his friends and graduated 2 years early. Looking for money he journeys into Tyrisis

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
+Template+
Name- Cassia Franex
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Race- Elf
Weapon- Bow and Arrow
Appearance- http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/Aeriona/9ccf1c9c.jpg
Personality- Cassia is like every other elf, quiet and keeps to herself. She would love to learn magic but her parents look down on it. She loves to help others but she usually gets herself in trouble.She is caring, optomistic and loves to laugh.
Bio- Cassia is the villages chief's daughter and is highly respected. She has grown up getting what she wants but she doesn't like it. She wants to live on her own and have a normal life but that is very hard to do with her parents breathing down her neck. She has grown up behind piles of books and has yet to experience life.

Last edited:

sallyji22

Website
OOC- I'm starting the RP the other 4 ppl can join in during the story if this goes on like this ppl will forget about it and it'll probably die T-T

IC- Sara opened her eyes and was greeted byt the rising sun. It was day 28 since she left home, but she couldn't go back not yet... Not until she found out everything about herself and what role she has in this human Propehcy. Her back was still sore from sleeping against trees for the last few days but it wasn't like she could afford to get a room at the inn anymore. She stood up and streched out her arms atleast no-one trvaled through the forest anymore so she had no worries of bumping into un-expected guests.

The girl sat down by the stream she splashed her face with cold water to wake herself up. The ice cold water sent chills down her spine. After she stood up she adjusted the bow on her back then made her way to Tyrisis again. 28 days and I still haven't gotten there thanks to my crazy ancestors thinking that human prophecy is bad, yeesh! She thought to herself in frustration who knew she was going in circles around a town hidden in the forest...

Endgame

:D
At almost the exact same time that Sara awoke, a red-skinned creature crawled into the hollow of a tree, within shouting distance of the young woman.

The creature's name was Belph'nul, and he was a deamon, if an exiled one. He wandered the earth by night, and hid by day, for if the other species of this earth saw him...well. Belph had never liked pitchforks.

The nocturnal life suited him, hunting for food...usually a small animal such as a wolf. He needed no knives to skin them: His claws and teeth were more then suitable.

As he lay back inside the tree, and crept towards the vast void of sleep, he cast his thoughts back to his exile.

It was all because of that prophecy.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia looked out at the sun from the window of her study and sighed. "Cassia! Cassia, will you please pay attention!" Her teacher said as she slammed the book against the desk so that it brought Cassia out of her daydream. "Ms.Higgins I want to leave this village! I want to see the world." Cassia said, standing up and walking up to the window. The sunraysgoing through a nearby tree made shadows on her face as she came up to the pane. "It does't matter, your life is here!" Ms.Higgins said and walked out of the room beecause she knew that Cassia would be daydreaming for the rest of the day.
Things seemed so plesant in the village as she walked out of her house and down the street. She snuck out of the village and just a few miles out, was her secret place. It was a small Oasis that had a lake that a waterfall emptied into. She sat down beside the edge of the lake and looked at her reflection in the lake. "Man, I will never be able to leave this village and people need my help beyond this village!" She said to herself and was quite upset.

yado

I taste delicious
A young dwarf walked aimlessly though a small feild. He wasn't sure where he was, where he was going, or why, he was just walking. I can't beleive I'm what they beleive could be a decendent. I was never good at fighting untill recently, and I don't even know wat the heck I'm suppose to be doing! The dwarf thought. The dwarfs name was Kente, and his thoughts were becoming angry and bizzare thoughts, due to the fact he was hungry.

I wish i knew of something to eat. Heck, I wish i knew where i was. This stupid pendent making people think I'm a decendent, I'm a just a hungry Dwarf! He thought. This is why you never leave a dwarf hungry, he goes insane He thought.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru walked through the trees until he found a small path it was covered in leaves as though it had long since been trodden upon. he followed the path thinking about his upbringing all the while clutching the pendant he bore he had heard small stories but nothing big he was some decendant or something who had to help others save the world or something to that effect.

he came up to a tree with a hollow in it and decided to take a break here he pulled his pack off his back and took some food out and boiled some nearby spring water the pleasant aroma of food could be smelled for over a mile away and he knew it but didn't care as the animals of this forest were to timid to do anything directly to a person he sat and waited while his food cooked.

sallyji22

Website
An elf looking girl approached a tree marked with 4 big X's. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Sara shouted as loud as she could the sound echoed through the entire forest. "I've been here 4 times!!!" The girl just fell with her back to the large willow tree, she'd spent 3 nights under the shade of this tree. "I hope you don't mind my presence here again... Sorry for causing you so much trouble since I entered your forest." She apologized in a soft voice to the spirits of the tree. Maybe I should just give up and go home... But that is only an option if I KNOW how to get home! Sara thought to herself. She lied down on her back and closed her eyes...

How long had it been? The sun was shining directly above her. Sara rolled over into the shade, or at least she meant to... Thump, thump "Oww! Oww! Oww!" She rolled off the hill, over the gravel and into the river. Then her head shot up from the water. She spat out the water and and some grass that got in her mouth and swam over to shallows. "The water is so cool.... I wish I could stay in her forever....." Then Sara nodded off in the shallows with only her head sticking out.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru looked about as heard an outcry he grabbed some bread and a plate and poored the outcome of his cooking onto the plate he packed his bag he was a pretty good cook he couldn't do anything fancy but it was good none the least he had learned to cook from the age of 5 his master told him it was one of the baisic skills he should learn so learn he did.

he walked in the direction of the yell he went towards the river he had gotten his water from it wasn't to far away just a few seconds as he rounded a curve he saw a girl in the water he wasn't sure if she was alive or not so he grabbed a stick and walked over to her and poked her with the stick "hello you still alive there " he said as he continued to poked her.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia stood up and looked back towards her village as smoke rose from it. "What is going on?" She asked herself and ran to the edge of the Oasis as she saw the people running frantically. "Crap!!' She ran as fast as she could but by the time she got there, most of the destruction was done. She made to her house and it was completely destroyed. She dropped to her knees and looked at the ruins. "Who did this...?" She kept her eyes on the house but felt someone behind her. She pulled out a dagger from her boot and cut down the demon behind her. "Demons..." She looked around and saw her father near the shore. She ran to him and put her arms around him. "Cassia!!! I thought you were dead!" He said, putting his arms around her and then her mother ran towards them crying. "Cassia!!!" She said as she reached them and almost knocked them down.

sallyji22

Website
Dream-
"Grandmama where did mommy and daddy go? When are they coming back?" A little girl about the age of 5 nagged her grandparents constantly asking about where her parents had gone to and when they'd be back.
~*~*~
The same little girl sat by a stream playing in the knee-deep water. Then the water kept the form og a sphere on her hand... Almost as if it was magic, then a few other children came by and called her names. Such as the Weird Water Girl, Water Freak and such... She learned on that day that maybe being better wasn't any good in some cases.
~*~*~
Now she runs home crying as other kids chase her throwing rocks, just because of the reason that she was different... She was special and out of that jealously was hatered, a need for her to be gone from their sight forever...

Sara jumped up from the water splashing the stranger with cold water. Her cheeks were streamed with tears... She turned to the stranger while wiping away her tears. "I'm soo sorry if I surprised you it's just that I kind of fell asleep in the water..." She smiled and helped him out of the water. No rocks... Thank goodness, I'll never forget that day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back