• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Prophecy: The Bloodshed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru accepted her help he brushed himself off and kinda half smiled "don't worry about it but it looked like there was something wrong you ok?' he said as he noticed his plate of food drifting off "well there goes lunch oh well you hungery?" he said pulling some cooking supplies out of his soaking wet bag he had a blaze going in mere moments and started to cook.

"if you don't mind me asking what are you doing around here are you lost are something?" he asked pulling out some bread that was only dry due to it being wrapped up in his bag wit ha few other thing he dumped into his small pot.

yado

I taste delicious
Kente continued to walk around unsure of where to go. Man, i need to find someone with a clue. Where the heck are people. He thought relizing he had walked out of the feild and into a a forest. When did i walk in here. Heck, when did i care. He thought.

Kente continued to wlak down a strange trail in the woods. there has to be a fruit tree around here somewhere. Please let food be somewhere around here. He thought to himself as he walked, still having no clue where he was going.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
She was having one of her nightmares again, she knew this was a problem. Her grandparents even got her to see a psychologist! She even found herself crying and sometimes screaming at night... It was a nightly routine, it came less and less now days but those days still haunted her memories...

"Oh uh it's uh nothing..." Sara said as she was squeezing water out of her hair. Then she placed her hat on the top of her no-so-dry hair and stood up. She walked over to the shade to collect her things, her messanger bag, bow and arrows. Then she turned to him again. "Sorry if I was rude but my name is Sara nice to meet you uh...." Then she'd realised she didn't know his name

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
ooc: short post

ic: "oh right the names Imaru" he said as he stood and extended his hand "the pleasure is mine" he looked over at the contents of the pot he waited for Sara to shake his hand and answer his other questions

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Is it too late to join?

Name: Daisuke Takeshi
Race: Demon
Weapon: A standard sword(in appearance)
Appearance:
normal_Hades.jpg

Personality: Daisuke used to be a normal, friendly human. Before he passed away, he used to always joke around with everyone and never really took things seriously. Plus, he was so easy to get along with but now that will never be the same seeing how a demon took control of his soul. Daisuke has become silent and is always wandering around towns in search of the twelve decendants of the sages.
Bio: A lost soul now being used to conseal the true identity of a demon(hence why his appearance is like that now). But before we go into that, let's go into Daisuke's previous life. He was just a regular human living in a small town, living life to its fullest. Not too exciting, no? However, that soon changed due to an illness. Friends and family took care of him at his time of need but later on, he succumbed to the illness and died at such a young age.

Not too long after his untimely death, Demons began to wreak havoc attempting to take over the world. But, a certain demon had an idea to seek out the twelve decendants of the sages that had sealed them away long ago. That's where Daisuke comes in. Using his soul, he was able to have his appearance to blend in with the humans and everyone else. So, using Daisuke, the Demon began to its search for the twelve decendants and was going to take them out one by one.

Last edited:

sallyji22

Website
OOC- You can join, character accepted~ *^^* We finally have a bad guy!

IC- Sara took Imaru's hand then sat back down just a within his hearing distance and said. "Actually I'm looking for Tyrisis.... As you can see I'm kind of elf." She smiled then looked back up at the sky. The sun's starting to set I have be much faster if I wanna get there alive! Sara thought as she let out a long deep sigh.

The river was a deep golden orange colour as with everything else she could see... Then it clicked together in her head. That guy he's human! He should know where Tyrisis is right!?!?!? RIGHT!?!? "Oh um by the way do you maybe know how to get to Tyrisis!?!?!?" She blurted out suddenly.

Aphex

.Inspire.
People walked through out a small town, chatting away and going on with their normal lives. Even the children were out playing. It was just a normal, peaceful day, or was it? A dark orb just seem to appear in the middle of the town out of no where. Once it faded, there stood Daisuke holding a sword by his side. The town's people turned their attention to him as they were shock to see him alive again. Lifting up his head, he saw a few people whispering to each other and looking at him. This... is my home. Daisuke thought as his brown eyes became red. It was as if he had two personalities, the demon's and himself.

A man walked up to him, a little nervous before saying, "D-Daisuke? Is that really you? How are-" The man was cut short as Daisuke drove the blade of his sword right through the man's chest. The people watched in horror as he slowly pulled his blade out and let the man fall onto the ground, lifeless. Demons began to rise up from the ground which caused the people to run in fear. "Search the town for any of the decendants of the sages!" Daisuke ordered them as he watched the Demons slay the town's people. He was literally watching his own home fall apart right before him.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Cassia looked at her family and thanked god that they were safe but something had to be done. She stood up and looked at the damage that was done. "We have to fight!!! We can't just let them win.." She said angrily and stared down at her father. "Cassia, we have lost! They are stronger than us and one day they will get their hell but we will not bring it!" Her father said but she just shook her head furiously. She crossed her arms and walked towards the old church that was now in pieces. She went around back to a small garden and sat down. "We can't just wait!!! There has to be an army or something fighting against them and I will join them to take the demons down." She sighed under her breath and laid back to look at the sky.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Daisuke lifted up his sword so that the blade was close to his face. He smirked as he watched the blood drip from the tip of the blade and onto the ground. "Pitiful mortals..." he muttered to himself as a Demon spawned in front of him. "We have yet to find any of the decendants." it told him as Daisuke turned around to look at the town that was his home. "Keep searching. Rip this town apart if you have to." he told it as the Demon just nodded before continuing the search.

Daisuke watched as his home was falling apart, piece by piece. People were dying, some were already dead as others pleaded for their lives to be spared. But, that wasn't an option as the Demons just killed the survivors without any emotion. Looking around the town, there were nothing but lifeless corpses in a pool of their own blood as well as demolished buildings. Seeing how there were no news of a decendant being found, Daisuke just turned around and began to walk away. Now... onto the next town. he thought.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Imaru smiled "actually im half human but you couldn't tell really and yeah i know how to get there thats actually where im haeding myself i heard it was a good place for research im trying to figure out what the signifigance of this pendant" he said pulling it out from under his coat "ill show you the way but im not leaving till morning this looks like as good a place as any to set up camp your welcome to stay"

he looked at the contents of the pot they seemed done he took out a couple of plates and divided the contents on the 2 plates and put half a loaf of bread on each and offered Sara one of the plates "its not fancy but its not bad either go ahead try some atleast"

Aphex

.Inspire.
As Daisuke continued to walk, he just stopped dead in his tracks and turned around. He was looking at what was once used to be called his home and showed no emotion for the victims that were slaughtered by the Demons. Without a word, he just turned around again and continued his path to the next near-by town. But before he did, he had to lose the wings and red eyes and so, the wings slowly started to go into his back as well as his red eyes becoming brown again.

The Demon was allowing Daisuke to take control this time so know one would find out that there was really a Demon inside him. He just sighed as he walked, his head bowed as he was looking down at the ground. Why me? I should of just remained dead but how can I now with this stupid Demon controlling my soul... he thought to himself.

sallyji22

Website
OOC- Grrrrr! So many ppl that joined aren't posting! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Shadows Fall here's a tip 4 ur char, if he got his hands on a pendant he’d be able to find the other descendants easily coz it glows when other ones are nearby.

When he showed her his pendant her pendant seemed to give off a faint glow...
She ignored this for now all she could hear was her stomach grumbling. “Well uh Thanks I guess, I haven’t really had a proper meal in about 2 weeks… Heh heh heh.” she laughed nervously. But she still felt strange about the idea of meeting a stranger having a meal with him and having to spend the night with him!? No way! I am so going to sleep on the other side of the river! The glow from the pendant wa begginging to bug her so she quickly pulled it out from her pocket, and then she asked. "This has something to do with that prophecy right?" She was kind of getting scared now, the golden round pendant had the prophecy written out on it around the edge and had a sapphire like gem in the middle. But she heard that they were 12 different colors. ((OOC- Quick! Choose yer colors before someone else takes 'em!!! XD lol))

Just then the smell of blood and ashes reached them... Eww gross, what's that smell? Sara looked around and saw smoke in the distance, it couldn't be a forest fire... A village? "Wait, no uh... See you around!!!" Sara quickly snatched her pendant before he could say anything and dashed towards the horrible scent was coming from...

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
ooc: is black (onyx) all right if not red (ruby)

ic: Imaru's pendant gave off a faint glow as Sara asked her question and pulled her pendant out he shook his head as a putrid smell came across the area and Sara dashed off he was kinda curious himself when he noticed the smoke so he gathered his supplies and hurried after her at a semi slow rate.

He looked in the direction of the fire "i don't think there is a village maybe some ones house of a forest fire"he thought to himself he hopped up into a tree as he dropped his stuff and losened his traveling cloak and let it fall his features were now more distinguishable he jumped from tree to tree now that he could move more freely and much faster and soon caught up with Sara "hello again" he said with a brief smile "im sorta curious about the fire myself" he said landing on the ground next to her "mind if i tag along?"

sallyji22

Website
OOC-alright the list of colors so far:
sallyji22->Sapphire
KingdomofHearts->Onyx

IC- "Okay! But don't scare me like that again!" Sara said looking for the smoke again. That's just great my only way of possibly finding Tyrisis and I lost it! She was mentaly beating herself up as she thought this. "Umm can you wait here for just one minute? Oh don't follow me I'll be right back!" Sara shouted as she ran towards the river. I hope he's not following! If he found out about well my powers I don't want that day to happen again...

Sara calmed herself down at the river's edge, and stepped on to the water. If she lost her concentration she'd probably fall off the waterfall. Sara made her way to the center then the water around her started rising tkaing her up to a level where she could just see over the trees. Beyond where she was she could see hundreds of corpses and burnt down buildings... Could it be that the demons caused this? Her fear sent shivers up her spine...

OOC- My first day of school tommorw at 12 XD lol all the other school students have to go at 10.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
ooc: have fun XD

ic: Imaru nodded while she was gone he went ahead to survey the damage there was still some small flames he bought them into an orb in his hand and applied pressure and made some coal he said a prayer for the innocents that had been killed and went back to where Sara asked him to wait and sat

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
OOC: Does everyone have a pendant? Or is it just the ppl that are elemental? OOC

IC: Cassia looked up at the sky and then jumped up after she heard a voice in her head. She looked around, alittle frightened but then she begant o walk to where her family was. She had been stubborn and she knew that she was being stubborn. She walked back to where her father was but he wasn't there. She sighed and tried to look for everyone but the village seemed deserted. "Where is everyone? Am I dreaming?" She said, hearing that voice again but this time it seemed like it was real but it wasn't.

sallyji22

Website
OOC- sry sry! I was just at my firends b-day party. We arranged it ourselves and it was quite horrible ^-^; We ran into these guys from our school, total jerks and perverts :p Then we got ice cream cake and had it right infront of my house XD CCCAAAKKKEEE!!!

KoH can u help me save an RP? http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=1704854#post1704854
If you could Thanx so much!

IC- Sara walked back to where Imau was waiting. "Let's go look for any survivors... I don't there's a big chance on finding one if my guess is right and it was the demons..." Sara said quietly as she picked up her meaanger bag and bow. Could this have really been the demons? If so what or who were they looking for? Us, the descendants? Then we have not alot of time to fulfil this prophecy... Sara thought to herself, and to think that she swore to never believe in human prophecy and fantasies...

OOC-Sorry for the short post but I gotta go bye~ I'll try 'n post more often!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back