• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► The Princess and the Frog

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kago

I think the concept/controversy is great. I think the animation/appearances of the characters are disappointing. Why is Disney still using shitty artists?

I have no idea what your talking about, because the art looks great.

Anyways here's a video to our first actual sneak peak of the movie. Once a better version/quality comes up, i will replace the current video with it.
Backlot Buzz Spotlight: The Princess and the Frog

kago

Here's the first offical trailer of "The Princess and the Frog."
YouTube - Princess and the Frog Trailer

And here are stills from the trailer as well.
patftrailer.jpg

kago

I'm looking forward to this movie even though the early contorversies irritated me.

Same here, i cant wait to see it.
People complain no matter what the "issue" is. It's really annoying. And i don't see why people are still complaining why Prince Naveen is white, when Disney mentioned he's not white.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I saw the trailer on Disney Channel. So far it looks really great. I want to see it. A Black Princess sounds cool. :D

Shade737

Silver Member
Same here, i cant wait to see it.
People complain no matter what the "issue" is. It's really annoying. And i don't see why people are still complaining why Prince Naveen is white, when Disney mentioned he's not white.
Out of curiosity, what is he?

I am interested since those screens look great.

Rix

:)
Awards
He looks a bit hispanic or italian or something.

Complaining about what race he is is just plain stupid anyways.

kago

I saw the trailer on Disney Channel. So far it looks really great. I want to see it. A Black Princess sounds cool. :D

I haven't seen it on Disney channel yet.

Out of curiosity, what is he?

I am interested since those screens look great.

I think he's Hispanic, because Disney keeps going towards Prince Naveen's voice actor, who is Brazilian. And Disney also says Prince Naveen isn't black or white, he's in between. And when people think in between it's Hispanic. And he also has that Latin model look.

He looks a bit hispanic or italian or something.

Complaining about what race he is is just plain stupid anyways.

I agree, this shows that people that say they're not racist, are lying. If they're not racist, then they wouldn't be complaining about the race of Prince Naveen.

Here's a link to a HD trailer: The Princess and the Frog

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm glad Disney is starting to go back to its old ways. It's not a good-bye to shit like Hannah Montana though.

Very promising.

kago

Now how to see this without my friends knowing...

Why would you be secretive about? There's no point for it. If you're going to be ashamed for watching it, you don't have much confidence in yourself. I'm a guy and my favorite movie is The Little Mermaid. No one makes fun of me for it, cause i could care less. But the fact that i like Disney and want to work in animation probably helps me out in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back