• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Pride Lands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I liked Lion-Sora.
But I hated how the plot of the world was, "let's play through the movie but shittier". And they didn't use Scar to his full potential.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I liked Lion-Sora.
But I hated how the plot of the world was, "let's play through the movie but shittier". And they didn't use Scar to his full potential.

There is so much truth in this statement. I owe you rep.

rascus213

∞;4127090 said:
There is so much truth in this statement. I owe you rep.

as do i

tlk was such an emotional film
if some kid who played kh2 without seeing tlk first, he woulda been like, this world sucks, whatta lame story, what kinda story is 5 minutes long

why is scar so evil? what happened between simba and nala in their childhood

these are very important things, that were never shown
tho se kinda screwed it in kh1 when they made adult simba a summon....so there was really nm they coulve done with it

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
The fact that it had zero connection the overall main plot and scenes which did not work at all. After Simba saw Mufasa's spirit, he suddenly told Sora and friends to 'come out now' and suddenly claimed that he has to go back. A major decision to make in five seconds for a guy who has spent so many years escaping his past. The scenes were choppy and rushed, and the world is really the epitome of 'filler' aside from Atlantica. I wonder whether it is put in only because Nomura liked Lion King....

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It had potential, though. If they used it like worlds were used in KH1, where they each had at least some amount of relevance to the over-arching plot.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
The fact that it had zero connection the overall main plot and scenes which did not work at all. After Simba saw Mufasa's spirit, he suddenly told Sora and friends to 'come out now' and suddenly claimed that he has to go back. A major decision to make in five seconds for a guy who has spent so many years escaping his past. The scenes were choppy and rushed, and the world is really the epitome of 'filler' aside from Atlantica. I wonder whether it is put in only because Nomura liked Lion King....

That first sentence describes most worlds in KH2 really. And Nomura did want Lion King in the first game; imagine how good that would've been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back