• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Pride Lands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rascus213

AMAZING movie
horrible world
lion king story in like 5 in...w..t...f
and when mufasa came it sounded like a space ship....
no original music or remix(i felt nothing when simba climbed pride rock, epic in the movie, epic fail in the game)

i love this movie so much, but they totaslly trashed it in kh2, i hate them for that...

sassysis10

I didn't hate it, but it wasn't my favorite world. I wish they would have made the Pride Lands more lush and beautiful, but then that wouldn't fit with the movie since they had Simba being older. More interaction would have been nice. Seems like you had to run forever to get to one place and there was nothing along the way to play and fiddle with except Heartless.

rascus213

original scores
that wouldve made this world so much better

this land
to die for
under the stars
king of pride rock(they didnt even have ANY music when simba climbed pride rock, it was quiet...)

rascus213

No they didn't, unfortunetly.

most epic scene in movie disney history(i still cry) and kh ruined it

also, no romance between nala and simba.....fail on one of the best disney movies ever
nala's va was also horrible, i can sence she sounds like the real nala, but it just didnt come to the surface

A

Azrael

The Pride Lands sucked nuff said.

I wanted Sora as an adult lion.

sassysis10

most epic scene in movie disney history(i still cry) and kh ruined it

also, no romance between nala and simba.....fail on one of the best disney movies ever
nala's va was also horrible, i can sence she sounds like the real nala, but it just didnt come to the surface

No romance between Nala and Simba? He got her pregnant....then again he is a lion. I thought they acted like they loved each other. "Can't you feel the love tonight?" lol.

A

Azrael

I wanted the scene with Can't You Feel the Love Tonight playing lol

rascus213

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Definitely wasn't the best world.
Things were just empty in a lot of places, specially the Sahara. Sort of was expecting Sora to look more like an adult lion as well. Drives too. Skip the scenes every time I go there. Probably the only thing I liked was the Groundshaker boss. Least the Sahara sort of proved it's use there.

Shadowlight

The actual film had so many beautiful themes and morals that could have worked so well with Kingdom Hearts, I was dissapointed they didn't take advantage of that and wind it into the story.

I actually liked the Pride Rock area though, I ran over the edge for some crazy reason over and over again changing camera angles to amuse myself...
That was one of the things I enjoyed most which is kind of sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back