• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Pride Lands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Honestly it was a forgettable world. It was an interesting concept, but S-E didn't use the amount of space given all too well. Most of the environments were just empty fields. I mean I can understand trying to keep everything canon with the films for the most part, but come on? The Pride Lands barely had any interactivity (which was missing from a lot of the worlds actually), the environments were stale, and the plotline for that world could have been done much better.

It's not so much as I hate the world itself, it could have just been much better considering it's based on such a beautiful film. On the bright side however the combat was fast and fairly interesting since you're hitting more then just X and triangle. Sadly it was still senseless button mashing :L

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
I wanted to drive so badly!
I didn't like the storyline but I loved the Earthshaker boss fight.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Well, I didn't like it because it didn't do the movie justice. I was okay with the whole no drives thing, though

Firagex

I thought it was fun, it certainly was more enjoyable than Atlantica in either games. The fighting as a lion wasn't as hard as people say plus you are able to move at awesome speeds.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
the story was good, but lion form wasnt. Maybe a full-grown lion would have been a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back