• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the price of victory [sonic rp]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
wherever Victory has been there has always been a price:

when the prototype of the ultimate lifeform, the biolizard was defeated, Shadow managed to use chaos control to teleport himself to earth, but was still heavily injured, and lost his memory thanks to Eggman

Cream she lost her dearest friend Emerl again thanks to Eggman and Emerl's core programming.

when the fake chaos back on mobius was defeated, my friend... Johnny lightfoot was killed during a desperate attempt to stop the fake Chaos.

yet each time the price has only been minor.

it wasn't supposed to be possible but...Eggman lost it...he became insane, he got the chaos emeralds and used chaos control, Earth and Mobius became fused, and then...a war began, for half a year now, this war has been going on, Eggman's forces and other evil from Mobius including the corrupt G.U.N, yeah you heard me right...G.U.N the military force are corrupt and joined Eggman, they've been fighting us...the heroes, the last stand for freedom...sadly however at the beginning of the war...we failed...Eggman and his forces took over...it's just like two and a half years ago when he ruled over Mobius...we...have become freedom fighters once more...but what will the price be this time?-Sonic The Hedgehog

you heard the hedgehog, i guess you've got the gist of this rp, so join this rp and enjoy

rules:
no godmodding or power playing...you can be a maximum of two characters...BEFORE ANYONE SAYS SOMETHING the reason i'm being three is it's necessary...so NO complaning....or i'll unleash the biolizard on you
romance is allowed encouraged even, but keep it PG-13.
u'd like for at least one of your two characters [if you choose to have two] to be a game character and not just two originals [i've already mentioned above with me it will be a tiny bit different]
have fun

template:
name:
species:
appearance:
weapon [optional]:
abilities/powers: [only three hedgehogs have chaos energy powers, me, sonic and shadow...no one else can have chaos energy powers...well a TINY bit of chaos energy powers anyway]
personality/bio:

my characters:

name: Chad
species: hedgehog
appearance:
chad.png

weapon: blade of darkness
abilities/powers: same powers as Sonic, ability to manipulate chaos energy
personality/bio: Chad has a sarcastic/cocky personality when fighting evil, butn is caring and kind, he grew up in the emerald hill zone with his friend Anna, when he was fifteen the drakon empire came to the emerald hill zone and captured him when he disaplyed good strength...he escaped and accidentally got liquid from the chaos emeralds come onto him giving him powers like Sonic and powers of chaos energy. he arrived ni the special zone and became friends with and helped team chaotix...when he returned to mobius he became friends with Sonic and his friends and helped them as well as fighting his own enemy Chaos the hedgehog. now that his enemy Chaos is helping Eggman, he helps out during the war a lot.

name: Anna
species: hedgehog
appearance: a red hedgehog with emerald green eyes, a white t-shirt, blue jeans and white trainers
weapon: a pistol
abilities/powers: psychic powers
personality/bio: Anna grew up with Chad, and is his closest friend, she's always caring and kind to people and is helping out in the war

and my third character is Sonic the hedgehog.....[told you it was necessary] so please join people and please by Sonic characters as well as your own if you choose to be your own that is

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
name: Dusk
species: Fox
appearance: Is slightly bigger then sonic. Has black skin with white in some places. His left eye is white while his right is black. Hear wears a white jacket aswell.
weapon: carries a laser pistol.
abilities/powers: None, but is extremly intelligent.
personality: Very quiet, likes to let others lead and will quietly follow, but will take charge if the need arises.

Bio: Dusk was originally a leiutenant for Eggman when Mobius and Earth merged. He was a constant enemy of Sonic and Knuckles especially. However over time he started to see the insanity behind Eggman's madness and refused to work for him.

After a short while he reluctantly joined up with Sonic and the other freedom fighters, believing that protecting the planet from Eggman was a greater cause then his original ambitions.

chad

Bronze Member
OOC: as i said i hate to double post and do this but BUMP and...what does it take to get you people to join? i know theirs sonic fans on here, i've seen that people have joined the shadow rp and the chaotical's revenge rp.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back