• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Preview Event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

2 quid is good

Awards
Re: The Preview Event is May 17th

I'd like to believe it but until I see an announcement I'm a firm disbeliever. Sorry, I just don't want to put blind faith in a random anonymous Internet source

Sonicfan2525

Awards

Given that this is a random comment by someone, i'd take that information with a grain of salt (unless it's been confirmed elsewhere). But i'd say that date is pretty likely. It's in the middle of the month and they won't be having the event too close to E3.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Yeah, I highly doubt this something to be at all considered trustworthy. Anyone who could actually confirm would be sued for doing so and this could be an easy guess as that’s probably the latest it could be given what the one attendee said about being in a couple weeks last week. I figured it would either be the 11th or 17th.

I think the title to this should be marked as rumor or something because it is very misleading with nothing substantial to back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back