• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ THE Premium Members CLUB ~ "Orson Welles Approved!!!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
VT! Affiliate with the plats as well or you shall face my fury! And you don't want to see me mad, cutie. :( I'll cry.........

Of course I want affiliation with both ends of the spectrum. The transition from children, to teenagers to adults must be peaceful (it's hectic enough in the REAL world. xD)

Don't affiliate with the plats. They are corrupt and evil.

Not all of 'em. ;)

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Don't do it! They can't take over are club so easily. What will you offer us, Lycoris?

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
One of your members is going rogue ;_;

I hope you know premium members are the best on this forum. The war starts now. I vote for independence! If we don't get our independence, you face our wrath!! All standard members are banned from the 10,000 moogles thread.

I suggest strict punishment to keep him in line, perhaps in the form of a paddling.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

I suggest strict punishment to keep him in line, perhaps in the form of a paddling.

There is no need. I only didn't want us to affiliate with your club cause of chihuahuaman. Since he's gone, idgas.

Perfect. Now I shall convince the Plats to join with us. then we shall make a banner declaring war on the l33t when we shall destroy the worl-err I mean inter- I mean /b/ we shall destroy 4chan.

What does I33t mean? The Platinums?

Theart

Awards

I myself apologize for his behavior and hope he will do the same. If he continues, the paddle comes out.

bc1001_cajun_stir_paddle.jpg

EDIT: Nevermind, I see he now sees reason. ^_^ Very good then. :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh, I offer peace. And good music links. And one random fanfic that is better than roaringflames' fic. And maybe some awesome gifs. I need to do this for my club first so expect the fic to take forever.

I have no ideas of grandeur. I am but a simple girl...my mind might be more logical than you all, but I am a peaceful being.

Theart

Awards
Oh, I offer peace. And good music links. And one random fanfic that is better than roaringflames' fic. And maybe some awesome gifs. I need to do this for my club first so expect the fic to take forever.

Will you speak in our defense on your homegrounds? It appears one of your Platinum kin isn't very welcoming.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Dont you see where this is going? Nothing good comes from Platinum members!

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Grrrr. Oh well. I have 2000 posts till then so :pPPP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back