• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the premiership winner's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
OMG shevchenko is gunna score all the goals for us, hes so awsome

three titles in a row!!!!!!!!!! .... hopefully :)

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
well ukraine dont have the best of players so he'll play better around are great players me thinks :)

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i know yeh but he still wants to wait for his team to make him an offer, i would just leave does he play right back and left back ?

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
yeh they did pretty good last season but who knows they might win it this season ... or get a trophy at least

what am i saying ... chelsea chelsea!!

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i really want chelsea to win the champions league or the FA cup, i think we will go further than last season in the champions league ... hopefully the final and wineth lol

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Chelsea were formerly my fave team in the Premiership until they bought up nearly every good player in the world. Now it's just getting tedious and predictable watching them thrash every other team.

I think they'll come top next season.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
the funny thing is ... we didnt by the best players in the world ... just some great players with the potential to be the best players in the world

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Spurs FTW next season...lol

But seriously Chelsea are gonna run away with the title this year, rich scum.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
*twilight_riku* said:
the funny thing is ... we didnt by the best players in the world ... just some great players with the potential to be the best players in the world
Yes, but don't you think you have too many good players, and some excellent players aren't getting a chance to play many games, when they would if they were playing for any other club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back