• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The ppls Fan Fic!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
ok this is how it works i'll do the main story first and u can add whatever u want on.

A New Begining​

Sora: Ow!!! We're practicing not trying to kill each other

Kairi: Sorry! I lost focus and...

Sora: It's okay, just try again. Focus on me and say Fire.

Kairi closes here eyes and begin to say the word when Riku walks out on to the beach.

Riku: You guys still practicing?

Kairi: Oh! Hi Riku!

Sora: Kairi, NNNOOO!!!

But Sora was too late. Kairi shot a blast of fire at Riku, sending him flying a yard into the air.

Kairi: Sorry Riku!!!

Sora: I think that's enough for today. We gotta get Potions and stuff for the trip tomorrow. Riku did you bring the Munny?

Riku got up dusting himself off.

Riku: Yeah, it's right here in my pocket. 10 million munny.

A gummi ship lands on the beach yards away from Riku. A person walks off the ship the sunlight hits the shadowy figures face

Kairi: Hey guys look! It's Naruto!

Sora and Riku: Nauto?!?!?! What's he doin' here so early.

Naruto: Hey! The King said we have to leave early. Things are worse than he thought!

Sora: What be we didn't even buy our prevision yet.

Riku: That's okay. i always bring back up stuff from home

Sora: Yeah, guess we could use the stuff we have on us.

Naruto: Well what are you waiting for? Sasuke and the others are on the ship waiting.

The four friends chat on the way to the ship when somone walks off the to greet them

Sakura: Kairi, Sora, Riku!

Kairi: Sakura!

Kairi and Sakura hug.

Kairi: Where's Sasuke and Luffy?

Sakura: They're on the ship.

Eveyone boards the ship as it takes off in to the blue sky.

ok eveyone now it's your turn! have fun and be creative. i will add on at some point but for now i leave it in your hands:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
Well, I'm continuing here.

Okay, that is what I wish I could say. They all sailed away. Only some of them didn't get that far. Luffy was lying on the ground, and Sasuke didn't look too good, either. Using his agility, he had managed to pick off 3 of the hundreds of heartless swarming the boat. "The boat is sinking!," screamed Sasuke. "I'll take care of this, you guys find another way off the island!" They all dawdled for a moment. "We can't just leave him!" said Naruto, struggling from all the others holding him from going back. Sora seemed to agree. "I know, but we have to." said Sora. It looked like a tear was running down his face. "Sora..." said Kairi, but at that moment, Sasuke said, "Go!" and Riku said, "C'mon. We can trust him." And so, slowly, they all walked off the boat.

Last edited:

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
The wind picked up, and before they knew it, they looked up from their struggle with nature only to find fog. They continued on and made it to the secret cave. From there, all they could do was wait. It seemed a bond formed around that time. They did all they could to occupy their time together. Everyone learned eachother's deepest, darkest secrets. Then it was time for another game. "Okay," said Sora. "Now we'll see what's better, keyblades or ninja thingies." "Oh, NOW it's on! Believe it!" Do I really have to say who it was that said that? Anyway, THEN THE FIGHT WAS ON!

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
(Sry for dbl post!)

"STOP!," yelled Kairi, tears in her eyes. "Look, the last thing I want to see is fighting. After what happened to..." She stopped. A thin strand of water slowly drifted down her face. Sora approached her. He went behind her, and started to massage her shoulders. She turned around and hugged him. He did the same. "Yeah, you're right." Sora, still looking at Kairi, said. "No more fighting. Not unless it's absolutely necessary. Agreed?" There was a pause, and then they all nodded silently. Sora looked up at the twilit sky through the gap in the top of the rock cave. Things have changed, he thought. Things have changed a lot.

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
(Yay! My first TRIPLE POST!)

The next morning, Sora woke up with last night's conversation still in his head. He looked up to see that everyone had left. He walked outside, looking at the clear blue sky, and also at his friends, scattered on the beach. Riku was at the shore. "I remember when we were in the realm of darkness, looking out there," Sora said, sitting next to Riku and gesturing at the wide ocean view. "Yeah," said Riku. "Remember what we said? 'If the world is made up of light and darkness, we'll be the darkness'" said Riku, as if he was reading from a book. "I've been thinking about everything we did and said back then, and I think that it's time for the keyblade masters to save the world again." He looked at Sora, who looked back at him. "Yeah," said Sora, smiling faintly. " I kinda figured. But there's something different this time." "What?" said Riku, a puzzled look on his face. "There are more keyblade masters than you and I." Looking back, Sora gave a signal to Kairi to come over. "Kairi," he said, "Do you remember when we saved the world from Xemnas?" Kairi shuddered. "Don't remind me," she said. " I barely got to use this thing last time." And with that, she whipped out her keyblade in a split-second. "Whoa!" chorused Riku and Sora, jumping up. "Where'd you learn to do that?" said Riku, still regaining focus. "I just kinda picked it up," she said. "It's too bad it won't be any use." "That's where you're wrong, Kairi," said Sora, a smile on his face. He pulled out his keyblade, ad signaled Riku to do the same. When he did so, Sora continued. "We have to figure out who's behind these heartless attacks. You with us?" Sora put his keyblade down, pointing it diagonally at the ground. Riku crossed his over it. Kairi hesitated. "I don't know, guys," she said, her expression uncertain. "Kairi, however much you may hate it, we have to fight these heartless. You're a keyblade master. You have to do something with it, whether it be good or bad. So please, Kairi. We need your help." Kairi still hesitated. "I don't want to get separated again!" she yelled, her arms straight at her sides, keyblade still in hand. Sora hesitated, thinking, then remembered something. He and Riku uncrossed keyblades, and he ran over to the paopu tree. He took a fruit from it's branches and crossed over to Riku and Kairi again. "Kairi, this is how it will work. Youlisten too, Riku." Riku nodded. Sora continued. "Riku, keyblade up top this time." The two of them crossed their keyblades up abover their heads. "Now Kairi," Sora said, hloding out the fruit. "Put your hand on this, and it will be a bond that connects us. Right, Riku?" Riku put his hand on the paopu fruit. "I'm in," he said. Kairi waited a moment, then slammed her hand on the paopu fruit, and at the same time crossed her keyblade up where the others were. There were three keyblade masters now, and they were ready to do whatever it takes to save the world from the darkness before it overtook everything. But danger lies ahead for these heroes...

Okay, that's the end of this post, I'm hopin I won't have to write the whole fanfic. Key_of_Hearts thought up a brilliant idea for this thread, anI hope that you don't just pass it by. Post something! For god's sake...

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
It'll be funny when I report you for triple posting on a redundant thread and you get a warning.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
u know, just becuz i made a fan fic that happnede to be the same as another one, dosen't mean u have to bash it. so plz bash it somewhere else or add on. i hope u add on:thumbsup: but anyway i'm back and i might screw this up so don't get mad at me plz.

Sora was on the beach looking out on the ocean when he saw Sasuke's body in the water, Sora jumped into the water and swam as fast as he could. He brought Sasuke back onto the beach and into the secret cave where eveyone was. Sakura saw Sora with Sasuke and ran over to them "Is he..." "No," Sora started,"he's just unconcious. He still has his heart. a hi-potion should fix him rigth up." Sora lifted Sasuke's head and spilled the potion into his mouth. Riku knelt down next to Sora. "Sora, we need to get to the King." "I know, but there are too many Heartless out there." "We could install the new Gummi we found on the beach." "We'll have to work fast." Naruto was walking over towards the two friends. "You sure you're up for this?" Sora asked Naruto. "Believe it!" "Alright. You and Riku cover me; I'll work as fast as i can. We should be out of hear by sunrise so we'll have to tell everyone to rest hear." "I'm going with you." Kairi had been listening the whole time. "No," Sora protested,"It's too dangerous." "I don't care we made a promise." "I know we did but i need u to help Sakura protect Sasuke. Besides, I can't loose you." A tear ran down Sora's face. Kairi hugged Sora "You'll never loose me Sora. As long as are hearts are intertwined, I'll always be with you." The three boys left the cave and walked off into the dark night sky.

Hope u guys like it!! i'll hopefully post on wendseday or friday.

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
Sorry. This is gonna be short. I wrote something really long, but it got deleted accidentally.

Long story short, Sasuke got better and their all going. And I didn't put this, but Sasuke feels like theirs a traitor in their midst... I have no idea who it'll be but plz not the main 3... Riku learned his lesson. Anyway, Sasuke wants to get revenge for the heartless killing Luffy (happened in boat battle, Sasuke felt his pulse... maybe someone could do a flashback before they get to the Brother Bear world... preview at end of my section.

----------------------------------
"Sora! COME ON!"

"Sorry. Couldn't find my iPod."

"Yeah, well we're not going back for anything, so c'mon!"

Sora, stepped a few inches, then looked shocked and ran back toward his house.

"Ugh..." said Sasuke, along with all the others. They'd been waiting for over an hour...

Once they were allin the ship, Kairi asked, "Hey where are we going?"

"Uhhh... Historic Alaska." said Riku.

"Then lets go!" said Sora and slammed on the pedal.

Next time in TPFF...

Sora and company meet Koda and Kenai as humans, but shortly become animals! It seems they all hate it... Oh, oh, Sora, don't eat it raw, no, no... Well maybe not Sora. But nonetheless, they have to change back before they can go to another world. You can't fly the ship with paws!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't kiss Kairi!"

Aw, shut up Sora. Besides, it's Riku you like, remember? Heh-heh.

Next time: Raging Balls of Brown Keyblade Warriors
-----------------------------------

Okay, guys, remember, KH people (like Sora) are usually what the main characters of the world are when they change shape.

Ideas for character animals:
KH- Bears
Naruto- Wolves

You can choose what you want though. just trying to give some ideas.

Last edited:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i'm just checkin' on it. can't post i'm about to go to school. i can't post today too much goin' on

Last edited:

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
They landed. "Uh, Sora? Have you been here before?" said Kairi. "Nope. It really looks like Ancient China's forest. Except with snow. What is China, anyway? And Alaska? I mean, who comes up with this stuff?" Christopher Columbus walks out from behind atree, whistling, holding a newspaper. Two bears came out of the bushes. All of them, thinking they were heartless, attacked. The big bear pushed the little bear into the bushes and was easily beaten within minutes. "Hey, wait guys! This is a-" before he could finish, they were all lifted into the sky, and when they came down, they had turned into animals! Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura were wolves, while the others were bears. Of course, they hadn't noticed at first...

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
"You guys are wolves!"screamed Sora. "You're all cubs!" screamed Naruto. "Calm down." said Sasuke. "Sora, don't you always turn into animals when in a world like this?" "Yeah, but the first time it happened Donald used his magic so it should only affect me." Maybe it's because we're not from this world." Said Sakura. "Then why are we carnivours and not a monkey or something" said Naruto. "Look where we are you idoit!" Sakura hit Naruto over the head. Something started moving in the bushes. It was a tall man holding a spear aproaching the gang of animals.

Thats all i've got for now. hope u like:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
That was perfect! I loved it!

The big bear staggered. "Denahi?" "Who's Denahi?' said Sora. They all ran. Soon, they were under a glacier. "Who was that?" said Riku, shaking off. "Koda, can you go get us some berries from outside?" "Sure." He ren off. Then the big bear explained everything. "Denahi's my brother. My name's Kenai. I was a human before. But I did something, and I was turned into a bear." "Well what about us? We were humans in this world just a second ago!" said Sasuke, looking around at his tail and whimpering. "Well, you did attack Koda and I without even looking to see who we were..." said Kenai, rubbing his bruised forehead. "Oh, sorry. We're just used to attacking heartless." said Sora. "Heartless? Who are they?" said Koda, coming out of the entrance to the glacier. "You don't wanna know..." said Sora. All of the sudden, the ice above them was cracking very slightly. They all looked up.

Last edited:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
First a drop of water fell than another. Drops kept falling until a stream of water came out. "Not that I don't like looking at water or anything but I think we better get of hear." said Sora. The group started running towards the exit when heartless appeared in front of them. "Great!" said Naruto. "We can either stay gear and fight and risk drowning or..." Sasuke, Sora, and Riku had already started clearing path. Moments later the entire iceburg colapsed. The group barely made out. They swam to the nearest shoreline. "Is evryone hear?" Sora asked. "Yeah." At that moment a gang of hunters approached them. One of the hunters through his spear at Riku, but Sora jumped in the way and was pireced in his ribs "Sora!' Riku and Kairi screamed. Kairi, Riku, Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto all took out their weapons and charged the group of hunters as more hunters joined the group.

Bet ya didn't see that comin' did ya!!!!:nahnah::laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back