• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Power of Chaos(An Atnihs/SGP production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
((here i come to save the THREAD!!! bump))

yado

I taste delicious
((OMG I CANT STOP, IM GONNA HIT THE THREAD! bump))

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
walking towards the armada, i attemt af fourmulating a plan... "so, all i've got is, run in, and try to stop at least one of the ships..." breaking into a sprint, i continue thinking. "what if i could block all of them off.... that might buy me some time..." stopping suddenly, i see a rock in almost the exact shape of the master emrald... "or maybe... i'll lure them to a trap..." i grab the rock, and quickly tries to find something to color it green with, so at least, they would think it was the emrald from far off. after coloring the rock green, i make a plan. "so, what i'll attempt to do is walk up to the ships, show them the emrald, and then run as fast as i can, hide it somewhere in the caves below the city, then run back to the ships, and destroy them, one by one". i talk to myself too much, i think, realizing that it is now or never, because the ships are almost ready to leave. i quickly run up to the edge of the cliff, and yell "I'VE GOT THE REAL MASTER EMRALD RIGHT HERE... COME AND GET IT IF YOU CAN!!!" "i really hope this works..." i say as i see people come running out of each ship. quickly, i start running towards my house, which has a hidden entrance to the caves underneith it.. after making it to my house, i look back only to realize that they are less than 50 yards behind me. "i REALLY hope this works" i say, running into my house, and breaking through the back wall, leading towards the caves. i go to the deepest point of the caves, and i quickly bury the fake emrald undernieth a pile of rocks. running as fast as i can, i leave the caves from a different entrance, but before doing that, i place small c4 charges at bolth sides of the open cavern, set to go off by proximity when they are 10 feet away from the entrance... "they'll probbly think that the emrald is inside the cavern, so i'll have enough time to run to the ships and destroy them" nearing the entrance of the cave, i hear an explosion, and realize i have less time then i thought.

ooc: yay it's back up and running. sorry i wasn't able to post sooner about whhat i was doing, it was just very busy for me. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you lol...

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
Max got on the boat with Rage and held up the peice of the master emrald as he felt an energy in the east."Something is drawing energy in the east." Max said to rage as he began heading to the east.

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
upon reaching the armada ships, i notice that not everybody went after the "emrald". i slowly took my shotgun from my back, and decided on a plan. "i'll shoot at one of the ships, and if nobody notices, i'll charge them. if not, they will probably spot me, and i'll have to be quick, but i'll run up and shoot them bolth." i took a deep breath, and shot at the ship with the gaurds around it. i noticed that one of them was making hand motions in the direction of me. i thought grimly "this is it", but only 2 of the 6 gaurds started moving towards me. "great... i hate trying to sneak up on people facing you..." and i quickly reloaded the gun. upon reaching my position, i quickly jumped up out of the tall grass, and shot one of them, but the other reacted quickly, and threw a knife at me, stabbing my left leg. he was too close to shoot by then, so i quickly whirled the gun, and knocked him out. i heaerd more footsteps, and i thought that i proably wasn't going to make it out of this... alive.

EDIT: yado has told me that this rp is dead, so

RIP 2005-2006
My first rp...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back