• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Power of Chaos(An Atnihs/SGP production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
Max watched as what had happened not sure what to do as he picked up two peices of the master emrald. He felt bad that he was ment to protect the emerald and he broke it. he heard the the conversation and walked towards Cinos."If we all have to leave, I'm gonna have to ask you guys to help me get the master emerald peices and the orange chaos emerald." He said." If we follow the power of the emeralds, we will prbally find the hedgehog. He said looking at the group.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
"We need to get all of the emeralds to stop this mysterious hedgehog."Cinos said with an attitude different from his usual one."He obviously wants all of the emeralds so we go and find all of them and the master emerald pieces by splitting up."Cinos held anger within his eyes."Max you and rage will travel for the orange emerald,Chad and I will get the blue emerald,A.J. and Dusk will go after the green emerald and red emeralds,and Mike will act as a decoy to the armada until we are all done and meet back up at the abandoned egg base."

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ looked at them."Ok i guess i can do that but how will we meet back up i think we will meet up when we find the emeralds."He looked around and started thinking.Wow so much has happened this is getting crazy but o well we will face what comes at us.

yado

I taste delicious
"That should work." Max said looking towards Rage."But i need you guys to find the peices or else ill be in major trouble. He said looking at the two small shard then combining them.

chad

Bronze Member
"wait...aren't we forgetting something...if the master emerald is gone for more than a hour from the floating island/angel island...then it will go crashing down" said Chad

Atnihs

Bronze Member
"Thats why we need to be moving as fast as possible."Cinos said in a tone completely different than his own."Everyone knows what we must do now get going!Come on Chad!"He said looking into his hand at the only clue to the blue emerald's location.

chad

Bronze Member
"okay then..." said Chad "wait what about everyone else here on the island?"

chad

Bronze Member
"oh..well that's alright then...you're acting kinda differenty by the way?" said Chad

OOC:? okay here's the thing, 'm going on holiday for three weeks...so either someone will have to control my character...or i'll have to pull out of this rp

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Name: Seth Zeion
Animal: echidna
Chaos Color: black, grey, and white
Weapon: a katana and some shurkens
Personality: he does what he believes but is deeply depressed inside
Special Abilities: time break... it can stop... fast foward or go back in time but if he goes back or foward it hurts him greatly
Bio: --- he doesn't know

yado

I taste delicious
Max put the master emrald shard in the air and felt for energy of the other shards."There is other peices somewhere north of here." He said looking towards Rage. "Find the peices, we find the hedgehog and the emerald." Max said and walked towards a boat.
OOC:this isnt from the game so im guessing on alot so if i mess up, say something.

yado

I taste delicious
OOC:that would work, someone can bump it every once in a while and we restart in january. that could work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back