• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Power of Chaos(An Atnihs/SGP production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Cinos watched the scene before him petriefied and not moving at all."You broke the master emerald!"The hedgehog said filled with rage and kicked knuckles over the cliff and was beamed back into his ship and the armada simply disappeared.Why didn't I do anything?Cinos thought to himself with a heavy feeling inside and still couldn't move to help knuckles who was falling to an impending doom.

chad

Bronze Member
"knuckles" said Chad as he ran over to the cliff, "wait...the chaos emerald" he said looking at his chaos emerald "maybe i'm able to...use the power of chaos control" he said

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Cinos ran towards the cliff watching knuckles fall and he couldn't do anything."Elder Knuckles!"He shouted in fear knowing that Knuckles was about to die until he saw a bright flash over to his right just to see Chad disappear."Was that..Chaos control?"He said surprised at what happened.

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: WOAH! sorry, I was off for a day... lol.

Dusk looked around calmly, as he sat on his house's roof top, watching over the village. He sat quietly, fiddling with his new-found chaos emerald. It sparkled in the sunlight, a bright silver could be seen from across town. The wind was soft, and slightly warm. It hovered across the village's top. Dusk began to wonder what this chaos emerald was meant to be used for. Or if he was even supposed to use it at all...

Atnihs

Bronze Member
ooc:Its ok ba.

Cinos watches as the bright flash from Chad appears aggain around knuckles falling into the ground."Chaos control is possible...for us?"He said lightly and looked at the sky where the armada had stayed."C-c-can we possibly stop him?"

chad

Bronze Member
Chad returned with Knuckles and stumbled backwards "phew...that was close" he said he then looked at the red emerald "i can't believe it worked" he stuttered

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Cinos walked up to chad."Chad was that..."A huge explosion occurs from a lone ship left behind before it disappears."That explosion...MOM!DAD!"Cinos runs off over in the direction of the explosion and sees his parents under a bunch of rocks"NO!"He runs over to them tears in his eyes."Son...you and your freinds are chosen to be connected with the emeralds....you weren't supposed to know about it yet."His dad said."My darling son please help your freinds and be brave to help save the world..."His mom's last words rung aloud as his father handed out small piece of the blue emerald."This piece will help you find the blue emerald you are connected to son..."His father's heart stopped and Cinos looked into them."Please don't die!NO!"He yelled aloud crying."I'm not ready yet."A flaming pole was about to land on him.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Dusk scanned the area, and found nothing to make a move over. He got to his feet, and jumped from the rooftop he was standing on, towards a tree. His foot tapped the top of it, and kicked off, sending him towards another tree, then yet another. He glided across the treetop's, cutting through the wind as it blew upon him. He came o notice, cinos, and chad, standing by a cliff, both holding an emerald, and cinos hovering over knuckles, whom was on the gound. Being slightly confused by the picture, dusk leaped from a tree, and landed behind Cinos, only to greet him with a still wave, and noticed he was on the brink of tears.

Last edited:

chad

Bronze Member
Chad put his hand out "Cinos watch out!" he yelled as he sae the flaming pole about to land on Cinos

chad

Bronze Member
"no!" yelled Chad, there wasn't enough time to act, he thought he might be able to channel chaos energy into a beam, but it would still be too late

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Suddenly a blue light came from the piece that Cinos was given and everything started to move slower in his eyes and he barely moved out of the way and as soon as he was out of the way everything sped back up again."Wh-wh-what just happened?"He said aloud.

chad

Bronze Member
"i have no idea...that must be one of your powers given by the emerald" said Chad looking shocked

Atnihs

Bronze Member
"B-but I only have a piece of my emerald to find it.Is this only a fraction of my power with it?"Cinos said worried as he looked at his small piece and then all around.."If we are connected with the emeralds won't those evil people show up again looking for us?"He was worried about the village.

chad

Bronze Member
"then we'll have to leave the village" sighed Chad, he looked at Cinos "i know it's a bad idea...but we can't have any more people here injured...because of us" he exclaimed

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Cinos looked back at where his parents were buried under the rubble."Yeah...forced exile to save them...thats what we must do."He looked at his hands still shaking and saw the piece of the blue emerald in his hand."I will avenge you..."He whispered quietly as he walked away tears falling to the ground.

chad

Bronze Member
Chad followed him knowing what he was thinking of and decided to remain quiet, he looked back at his house "damn anna's going to be annoyed, ah well once this is sorted we'll be back" he muttered

Bear

Ouranophobic
Dusk sighed, as he watched cinos cry. He looked at him meaninglessly, until he came up with an idea. He walked towards cinos, and stopped when he was infront of him, then held out his hand, with the grey emerald shining in it. "Will I be able to use mine, in the same manor?" He asked, wondering if he could avenge the village. The robots that attacked, were surely after the emeralds....But who sent them? And were they meaning to harm the emerald carriers? Dusk didn't know. But, he couldn't help but wonder. He stared at Cinos, and patted him on the shoulder. " We should go quickly. They will most likely be back. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back