• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Power of Chaos(An Atnihs/SGP production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
"look, it's just a bunch of old ruins, what's the problem in being here" said chad as he looked into the ruins

yado

I taste delicious
Max walked towards the ruins."Look, its probally got something to do with the emeralds and if Im gonna protect the master emerald, im gonna find out about it." Max said walking towards the ruins."But if something starts to go wrong, we are gonna leave." He said.

yado

I taste delicious
Max toke a step up towards the temple and turned towards Cinos. "If you don't want to come, its ok, but I think im old enough to go in." He said."After all, an enchandra does become an adult at 18." He said walking towards the temple.

yado

I taste delicious
Max walked up to one of the walls and looked at the strange writing."Weird." He said and then felt a energy come around him."Guys we should leave." He said. This energy....this isnt from a choas or master emerald. He thought.

yado

I taste delicious
Max got up and walked towards the tablet."This tablet is what's giving off the energy." He said walking towards it.He got close to it and looked towards Chinos. "Are you ok." He asked untill he felt a strange energy come over him."The emeralds." He manged to saw but felt himself losing energy.

yado

I taste delicious
OOC: Never do a one lined response again.

Ic: MAx felt himself get hit with an orange beam and get knocked out. The word choas and a picture of the orange chaos emerald keep going through his head. When he woke up, he was in his bed and his father was talking with anoher enchandra."Knuckles, I think it would be best to gve him the emerald after what happen, The high enchandra thinks he has been chosen to be connected to a emerald." His father said. "That will work, but if you need someone else ill still do it." Knuckles said and gave my father the master emerald and left.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Had images of the master emerald and the blue chaos emerald going through his mind as well as a huge armada of ships that were green and black."WH-where am I?"Cinos said as he looked around in the dark abyss of his nightmarish dream.You and 7 others have been chosen to be connected with the chaos emerald to keep its power away from an evil hadgehog.Looks around franticaly scared."Wh-wh-who are you?"Be wary of your freinds too for one of them will betray you for a dark deed.Suddenly a flash of light shines in Cinos's eyes and the blue emerald appears in his hands."My father's emerald?"Protect the emeralds with your life..."M-m-me chosen for this?I-I-Im too scared for this though."He said looking around and the voice booms loudly.YOU ARE CHOSEN AND WILL PROTECT THE EMERALDS ALONGSIDE YOUR FREINDS!"Ok ok ok."Curls up a bit holding head scared from the sound and hears another voice.Cinos...Cinos!Cinos wakes up at the sight of his some of his freinds outside of the village.

ooc:Hows that?

yado

I taste delicious
OOC: Better but you must take all post into considerasion becasue you said you woke up by me in the town but i was at my house so watch it but it was good.
IC:Max made himself get out of his bed and looked at his dad."What happen?" He asked."You and your frends went into the temple and something happen that makes the head enchandra think you and your friends are attched to the emeralds." His father explained."O geez the others!" He said quickly getting up and going towards the door."Wait, take this." His father shouted and tossed him the master emerald. He caught it and looked at it."Im its gaurdian now?" He asked. "Yes now go check on your friends." His dad said."Right!" Max said and ran out of the house.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
ooc:Yeah I meant for later on.

Cinos is still feeling scared after hearing that voice.Why me?He thought to himself still looking around."Wh-wh-what happened?"He said feeling a painful headache and saw his father walking up."Dad?"

yado

I taste delicious
OOC: o ok then your good.
IC:Max ran as quick as he could though the city towards the nearest of his friends, Cinos. I should have never toke them into the temple. He thought running towards Cinos home. He got just around the coner when he felt a strange energy. He turned and saw a black hedgehog with the orange chaos emerald.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Cinos's father stared at him for a moment."Dad I-I..."His father interupted him."We have a problem Cinos a black and green hedgehog has come to our sacred village demanding the master and chaos emeralds making threats."Cinos stared eyes wide remembering the words in his dreams."Dad...where is the blue emerald?"His father looked west."I have used its power to send into an unknown place...only the one connected to the blue emerald can sense it."Cinos stares."Wh-what do you mean?"A giant laser blast hits right outside village and screams are heard."Th-that was...the shrine!"He suddenly runs off on his own and sees the hedgehog his father mentioned holding up knuckles by the throat."Where are they you rotten echidna?"the hedgehog say out in anger and 2 more hedgehogs that look like him but more robotic are knocking down statues in the shrine."No!Thise shrine shouldn't be disrupted!"He blends in with the environment and throws the copies over a cliff into the ocean."So...a chameleon defies me as well?"The hedgehog said frsustrated and holds Knuckles up higher choking him more."Alright chameleon one more wrong move and I will kill this guardian!"Cinos stood still from where he was coming out of the environment hands shaking.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Rage looked closely behind a house, watching Cinos petrified by the over-whelming powerful hedgehog holding up knuckles.

“Man, I thought I knew what ugly was before”

He looked at the tow robotic hedgehogs destroying the states of the village.

“Better take care of them first”

Rage stepped out and swiftly moved to one of the robotic hedgehogs, unseen, unsheathing his katana. He moved as fast as light approaching his target and slicing its stomach. He jumped up and kicked off the exploding robot, flying into the air over the other robot. He brought his sword over his head, hovering above the seconded robot. He descended from the air landing on the robots shoulders, stabbing it in the head and leaping into the air. The robot broke down onto the floor. He landed on the ground hoping to see Knuckles released from the Hedgehogs hands.

chad

Bronze Member
Chad woke up in his house and looked around "what...happened" he stuttered as he slowly started to sit up "be careful, you muist rest" said a voice, he looked to see a red female hedgehog with emerald green eyes a white T-shurt, blue jeans and white trainers "gah! Anna, what are you doing here?" asked Chad.

"i was worried about you" she replied.

Chad sighed and then noticed the red emerald, he then suddenly sensed energy "what the..." said Chad, he then ehard the explosions outside the village "anna, stay here" he said as he ran out and saw the hedgehog holding knuckles "goddamnit" he muttered

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
OOC: I allow yado to do posts for me while i'm not on... its hard for me to get to a computer

IC:Wakes up, and looks around... "what happene...." suddenly he hears people running outside. Gets up, and goes out the door, to see Max running towards Cinos house. "i should follow him". so, i start running behind Max, now a good 20 yards ahead, and i saw a robotic headchog moving in the direction of the cliff. "i think Max can make it on his own..." and i start following the robotic hedchog. i see the black hedchog holding up knuckles in the distance, and increase my pace. suddenly, Rage jumps onto a headchog, and slice it with a katana. i see the black headchog drop knuckles, and i continue running up to the place where the black headchog is.

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
Max ran and saw his friends."Guys!" He shouted but noticed the black hedgehog getting up with a strange energy coming from him."He has...a chaos emrald. He thought and charged at him but before he could hit him, the hedgehog moved and hit him. Max flew back and droped the master emerald."The master emerald!" He shoted in a panic and quickly charged at him."Brake the emerald!" Knuckles shouted and Max did that just before it warped, He broke the emerald.

chad

Bronze Member
Chad ran up "what's going on guys?" he asked as he looked around, at the scene before him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back