• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Power of Chaos(An Atnihs/SGP production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
The servers are the 7 Chaos
Chaos is power
Power enriched by the heart
The controller is the one that
unifies the Chaos....

This tablet has been one of the many read tablets in the chaos shrine and incomplete....until one day when 7 childhood freinds go through the forbidden part of the ruins and find out something miraculous about their lives and a special connection to the chaos emeralds and the master emerald.While they are busy going through the ruins a mysterious army is seen headed for the shrine that holds the master emerald.

Ok so basicaly its about 7 people connected to the chaos emeralds and 2 of them are connected to the master emerald also and we can't start without 7 people and I'm kinda new even though SGP has made some.

Template:
Name:
Animal: (hedgehog,bee,chameleon,aligator,echidna,bat,fox,and rabbit)
Chaos Color: (This is for color of your character and the emerald he/she is connected to but SGP and I are the master emerald and 2 emeralds connected at his request so green will be used 3 times)
Weapon: (Optional and any kind)
Personality:
Special Abilities: (like the light speed dash attack,flight etc. etc.)
Bio: (Must have a connection with everyone else in the Bio since they are all childhood freinds)

Name:Cinos
Animal:Chameleon
Chaos Color:Blue and green
Weapon:none
Personality:Worrisome,timid,nervous,scared of getting in trouble with the elders.
Special Abilities:Blending in with environments,Chaos Control,and Illusions
Bio:One of the youngest of the group,Cinos has always been woried about getting in trouble with the elders especialy with one of them being his father.Usualy is the one that tries to stop some of his freinds' defiances of the elders and gets mocked every now and then.Soon he will find that he will need to change his attitude for a prophecy that talks about him and his freinds.
Rules:
Romance pg-13
No main characters killed unless its ok
No swearing

Hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: Shinta. Great idea. :D I hope this lasts, all the way to the end.

Name : Dusk.
Animal : Hedgehog.
Chaos Color : Grey.
Weapon : http://www.computerandvideogames.com/screenshots_library/dir_125/vortal_pic_62935.jpg ( The staff )
Appearance : Like sonic, but black, with a grey stripe running down his back.
Personality : Dusk, is Quiet, serious, and always acting protective. He takes life seriously, and the things that come with it.
Special Ability : Speed, hand to hand combat, chaos control.
Bio : Dusk, has known the his friends, his whole life. ( The other kids. ) And has hung out in the ruins every day, for almost his whole life, for small feel of "Fun". Although he's serious... He finds himself, always playing around with cinos, and getting into trouble, with the others as well.

Last edited:

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Name:AJ
Animal:hedgehog
Chaos Color:Green,Red
Weapon:none
Personality:confident,not scared,timid,quiet at times,serious
Special Abilities:Speed,Chaos Control,Sonic Wind
Bio:AJ grew up with his friends and watched out for them he may not be the older then some of them but he protects them.He trained all the time so he could get stronger he learned Sonic Wind.He gets into trouble alot cause he loves pulling pranks and tricking people.He does whatever he has to do to help his friends and he will try his best for the prophecy that will change his life.

yado

I taste delicious
alright a sonic Rp
Name:Max
Animal:Enchandra
Chaos color: orange
Weapon:fists
Personality:brave,stands up for everything he belives and can get out of hand
specail ability:strength,glide,and power to use Master Emerald.
Bio:The oldest of the group. He has watched out for everyone since he meet them. He has been chosen once he comes of age to protect the master emerald. He trys to help the whole group but is stuck helping A.J. get out of trouble from his pranks most of the time.

Last edited:

Atnihs

Bronze Member
um...Yado...not to be rude but...SGP and I are the only ones connected to the master emerald.This is because we didn't want to go above 7 and 2 of the 7 connected to the chaos emeralds connected to the master emerald.Sorry but could you change your profile please?

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Name: Rage
Animal: fox
Chaos Color: Red/black
Weapon: katana
Personality: Freindly, really smart, quick minded, the less sirious one of the group but could analize different situations quick so he dosnt say anything dumb, just funny.
Special Abilities: Wind, stealth, and demon strike
Bio: The seconed oldest in the group, but the funniest of them. Cracks jokes on everyone, even the elders, but has high respect for everyone. He trains vigorusly in his spair time, sometimes he trains his body so hard he becomes completly exhsusted he never comes home sometimes for a week. He is very sneak and one stealthiest people in the village besides Cinos.

chad

Bronze Member
OOC: i'm SURE i've heard the name cinos before....oh yeah it was the name my friend gave to super sonic when he split from sonic in his fanfic

Name: Chad
Animal: hedgehog
Chaos Color: red
Weapon: Blade of darkness [can help him control darkness but it drains his energy] and martial arts
Personality: when he's fighting people he gets cocky and sarcastic and mocks them, but he is caring and kind and gets serious if needed to
Special Abilities: can manipulate chaos energy and due to that has the same powers as Sonic
Bio: Chad's friends with the others and will hang out with them but every now and then he goes off to search around. he also foudn in one of the forests a secret area with loads of chao ,he likes to visit them every now and then, and also since it's peaceful where the chao are

Last edited:

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: BuMp! C'mon, we need one more person, that's it...

yado

I taste delicious
alright it is fixed. dang i want to start. someone join

chad

Bronze Member
OOC: man this is annoying people joined Zacdos' sonic rp and not this....[or mine] surely there's more sonic fans on this forum... please join someone

yado

I taste delicious
bumping. u know if you know a sonic fan pm them.

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
im joining
Name:Mike
animal:hedgehog
Choas color:violet
Weapon:shotgun
Personality:quite,dark-like
specail abilty:speed,chaos control,chaos spear
Bio: Met Max at a young age, he introduced me to everyone here. sometimes helps A.J. with his pranks, and gets yelled at by max for it.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
ooc:Yay we can start.

Cinos is standing right outside of the forbidden part of the ruins."Guys!Shouldn't we get going now?Before the elders find us?"He was starting to shake when he thought about what would happen if his father found him here."We aren't even allowed in this area."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back