• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Player's speech in KHuX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxu

Awards
This whole thing was my idea. I was the one who wanted to look for Ephemer, and for good reason. You see, I've gone to different worlds to gather Lux; a lot of effort has gone into the contributions to my Union. I've even had to fight those I consider my friends. I've done everything that was expected of me without a second thought. And then I met Ephemer. We didn't know each other for very long, but he left a lasting impression. Not all of our memories are good ones; in fact, he even broke one of our promises. No matter what happened, I knew we were still friends. But you took him away from me. I feel sad, I feel angry, I feel hurt. Maybe that means I have darkness in my heart; I don't care. But I can't let you get away with what you did to my friend. Even if I have to fight you, even if I don't stand a chance, even if I may disappear... I will because I know in my heart that Ephemer would do the same if he were here.

(Player gets into a fighting stance)

Master (Foreteller), I mean no disrespect, but this is something I must do.

(Foreteller summons keyblade)

Foreteller: So be it.

Hope you enjoyed it! It was a pain to copy down word for word...

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm sure this'll come in handy for future references! So, thanks for your effort. :)

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I just watched the scene too lol. xD
Good job in putting down the whole speech! :p

DefiantHeart

Awards
The point where the player pretty much becomes their own character, separate from the player... kinda makes me sad still thinking about it, but at least they shared a similar outlook to my own in a way. Like not wanting to abandon the other wielders to their fate. Maybe ish for the best though, this character might possibly die, and the decision might've partly been made not to offend the player by killing them off, lol.

Still, I wish they would've just made them their own character from the beginning, rather then raise hopes for the player truly being included in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back