• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Pizza Appreciation Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sally-boiii

Awards
Do you guys have Azio's pizza in your respective part of the world? If so you should definitely try it!!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
pbg9jo72fia21.jpg

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Anyone ever gone to Cici's? I got to go there once and had me a pizza buffet. As much pizza and cinnamon rolls as I could get.
I miss it.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Anyone ever gone to Cici's? I got to go there once and had me a pizza buffet. As much pizza and cinnamon rolls as I could get.
I miss it.

We've got two locations in CA, but they're far from me. Pizza buffet sounds lit though.

g690aaul40b21.jpg

Chuuya

Awards
We've got two locations in CA, but they're far from me. Pizza buffet sounds lit though.

g690aaul40b21.jpg
I think per adult was $7? It's been two years since I've been there. Either way, it was worth going to.
Funny thing how I just had pizza for supper tonight. I feel satisfied. -w-
[edit] Forgive my Keanu Reeves for not recognizing you.

Last edited:

Chuuya

Awards
I'm late for National Pizza day, but technically it's 10:00pm so I'm kinda not late. Happy National Pizza day!!!

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I know this is a sensitive topic, but I love Hawaiian pizza, and when I found out that it was actually made by Canadians, I felt a little more proud of my country. I will legitimately choose a slice of Hawaiian pizza over traditional pepperoni, cheese, veggie, or even meat lovers (if it's traditional).

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
I know this is a sensitive topic, but I love Hawaiian pizza, and when I found out that it was actually made by Canadians, I felt a little more proud of my country. I will legitimately choose a slice of Hawaiian pizza over traditional pepperoni, cheese, veggie, or even meat lovers (if it's traditional).

Dude i'm from Ontario as well and i really had no clue at all either that it was from Canada till i looked it up.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
If anyone here likes stuffed crust, you immediately have my respect.
Hell yeah. Digornio stuffed crust pizzas are the best. Apparently, Pizza Hut has one that’s called Nothing but Stuffed Crust

1614751393783.jpeg

Back