• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The PIXAR Fanclub!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Oh, I LOVE Monster's Inc! It's one of my favorites! And it even comes with its own musical: "Put That Thing Back Where It Came From or So Help Me!"

OMGOSH I LOVE THAT MOVIE!
I was just rewatching it on my roadtrip and saw the DVD features, makes me wish I can go back in time and relieve the time they released it! UGH!!!!!! XD
I hope the sequel to this movie is is good! I'd love to see it!

Yes, of course!!! I'd love to!

Lovely! I'll send you a link soon!

s1elleface

Thanks for the welcome, darling. I'm happy to be here. I can't wait until we get some actual conversation and discussion up in here. Maybe about Toy Story 3 or something. On that subject, I've made like a huge dump of Toy Story icons a few days ago. Like fourty, I'm thinking about making a thread and then posting them here. Or heck, I could just post them here behind a spoiler cut. :p Or something. I don't know. Regardless, would you guys be interested in seeing them?

s1ruckysta

Welcome to any new members of the club!
Ooh PowerOverNothing, I'd love to see your icons when your done!

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
WELCOME BEBOP BLUES!

On that subject, I've made like a huge dump of Toy Story icons a few days ago. Like fourty, I'm thinking about making a thread and then posting them here. Or heck, I could just post them here behind a spoiler cut. :p Or something. I don't know. Regardless, would you guys be interested in seeing them?

Toy Story icons?? YEEEESSSSSS!!!

OMGOSH I LOVE THAT MOVIE!
I was just rewatching it on my roadtrip and saw the DVD features, makes me wish I can go back in time and relieve the time they released it! UGH!!!!!! XD
I hope the sequel to this movie is is good! I'd love to see it!

Yeah, Idk how I feel about a sequel. But hey, they made TS2 and TS3 right, so I'm willing to give them a chance!

Lovely! I'll send you a link soon!

YAY!

And now for some fan-vids that I found on the wonderful YouTube! Because this is AWESOME...

...this is ADORABLE...

...and this is just plain HILARIOUS!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
WELCOME BEBOP BLUES!

I second that, welcome!

Yeah, Idk how I feel about a sequel. But hey, they made TS2 and TS3 right, so I'm willing to give them a chance!

Same here although I heard Pete Doctor won't be returning as director is what I heard...D:

And now for some fan-vids that I found on the wonderful YouTube! Because this is AWESOME...

...this is ADORABLE...

...and this is just plain HILARIOUS!

Lol love videos 2 and 3
The first one is actually cheesy for me.

Oh and also found these although the first one is easy to find:

Organization_42

Awards

Organization_42

Awards
Unfortunately, I don't think they'll be taking home the Best Picture prize because of the Academy's unbelievable bias against animated films. But they certainly deserve the prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back