• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Physical Incarnation of Evil Incarnated?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aelic

Awards
Suh Dudes! The Name's Aelic, a total KH nerd! I honestly prefer the original, though I do branch out to the others.
I'm secretly dying inside because I'm waiting for KH3.

I hope I can join!

Keep Calm and Become a Heartless!

Aelic

Awards
aww...thanks...and i guess, though i always liked the more threatening side of the heartless

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, Aelic! :) I think I can speak for all of us when I say you've come to the right place! And all of us are secretly dying inside for KH3. lol.

Anyways, please make sure to check out the FAQ! And if you need any help, myself, the lovely community of KHI, and the staff will be more than happy to help you out!

Awards
Hi, Aelic! Welcome to the forum! Just like you, we are all dying inside for some KH3.

I sure do hope you make plenty of friends and enjoy your time here~

Aelic

Awards
Aww...thanks Sora!
I sure hope I'll make some friends! I personally prefer the heartless though, so I'm sure I'll get hate.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Well, seeing we are friends already haha, I'll still tell you to have fun in the forums and make many more friends! And don't worry about hate, I can see why you would like the Heartless cause some can be cool. :)

Back