• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Pete Hateclub "He should never have been in the series"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Not only did he ruin Maleficient's image, he's also ridiculously annoying.

(Currently in construction, will get banner and change the title to something flashier)

Founder:
Haeralis

Members:
CA59
chihuahuaman

Last edited:

shadowii

seriously!? oh come on.
(thats about all i have to say on this but have to add a little to get this message through)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Add me please. I thought I hated him before Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Did I kill the Club?

Last edited:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I might join, if I still cared about KH that much. Plus, those reasons are very subjective. Saying he was used as nothing more than means to create some sort of trouble to keep Sora occupied sounds more plausible. He literally did nothing other than stir trouble, create some sort of half-assed problem for Sora to stop and hanging out with Maleficent after she returned.

At least in the vanilla version, I don't know if FM+ adds anything to make Pete have some sort of actual importance to the story.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Don't stop the Pete hate now. Did you know how annoying he was in Birth by Sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back