What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

General ► The personal accomplishments thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Reaction score
Awards
This thread is dedicated to life accomplishments that we are proud of.
Since last years have been rough, I thought it would be nice to talk about what we managed to accomplish recently. It can be as simple as: "I managed to clean my room" to the insane: "I won the lottery". Anything that recently happened and made you happy.

Let me start:
This year, after years of savings, I managed to buy my own apartment.

Now it's your turn. I want to hear some good news.

Willow A113

Reaction score
Awards
Didn't you say you found a job recently? That's something to celebrate here.
Yeah… they don’t seem to like or want me there.
They send everyone a schedule every week, and at most I only get scheduled once a week, but most of the time it’s not even that.
Like, does that even count as a job?

AegisXIII

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah… they don’t seem to like or want me there.
They send everyone a schedule every week, and at most I only get scheduled once a week, but most of the time it’s not even that.
Like, does that even count as a job?
I am sorry to hear that. But the accomplishment would be to have found a job. Then if it's crappy, I wouldn't be surprised. First jobs are always crappy. Once you built enough experience, you move on to a better one, then to a better one etc, etc. Like... an RPG I guess. But the grinding takes time at first.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6