• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Persona Thread (Spin-offs galore!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Re: Persona 5

tumblr_mo7mayIvJ31r4v47no1_500.png

Keep in mind that it's rumored... But with the way things have been going for this year's E3, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Persona 5 is somewhere in the mix.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

If that's true.....I want to just go into hibernation until 2015 please.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

If it's revealed, somebody immediately call 911 because I'm going to go into cardiac arrest.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com

If it's revealed, somebody immediately call 911 because I'm going to go into cardiac arrest.

That makes two of us~

Correct me if i'm wrong, but every title on that list so far appeared today, didn't it? There are only two or three I don't remember seeing, but I did miss a few things towards the end and payed no attention to sports games.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Please let it be revealed, it's the only possible way to make this day any better than it already is.

State

Awards

I've been waiting for this game since YEARS ago it was first announced. '_'

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

There's somewhere on the net where you can see a list of domain registers... Where? I dunno.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

It's kind of a cryptic message, with some hope in it. I'll still keep my fingers crossed for P5. I'd love to see a teaser trailer or some sort of announcement about it. And, I seriously hope it comes out on a multi-console.

State

Awards

Wait, if it comes out for the next-gen consoles, I won't be playing it. =/

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Wait, if it comes out for the next-gen consoles, I won't be playing it. =/

I doubt, if it comes out within the next year or so, it would be entirely exclusive to them (Sony has made comments on this; they want to extend the PS3's life a little longer). If it's released a good deal after a year then I can't be sure and idk about the work's current production status. Those are my skewed guesses.

State

Awards

I doubt, if it comes out within the next year or so, it would be entirely exclusive to them (Sony has made comments on this; they want to extend the PS3's life a little longer). If it's released a good deal after a year then I can't be sure and idk about the work's current production status. Those are my skewed guesses.
Good point and P4 did come during the last year of the PS2 and sold a lot more than P3.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Guys, just wait until a year after its release for the inevitable Persona 5 Portable.

In all seriousness, I really hope that P5 (original release) is on the Vita. Vita is basically the Persona system.

State

Awards

I am liking the sound of P5P, lol. But yeah, that depends if the Vita actually gets of dosage of what it name means; life.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Guys, just wait until a year after its release for the inevitable Persona 5 Portable.

In all seriousness, I really hope that P5 (original release) is on the Vita. Vita is basically the Persona system.

I'd rather they release it on both cause I aint got a vita. Dx

EightBitRed

Bronze Member

It's kind of a cryptic message, with some hope in it. I'll still keep my fingers crossed for P5. I'd love to see a teaser trailer or some sort of announcement about it. And, I seriously hope it comes out on a multi-console.

Highly doubt this, the Persona franchise has always been an exclusive to Playstation and makes more then a good penny alone on one console. P4G brought ATLUS alot of money, imagine how much they'll get for a true sequel.

Its either going to be release on PS3 or PS4, maybe both.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I actually wouldn't be surprised at the idea of a Vita release for P5. Over the past few years, Atlus has managed to port every single Persona game to PSP/Vita, with every single one being playable on the latter... I think they've been trying to hint at something through that, but who knows?

It's either gonna be PS3/PS4 or Vita. It'll never be multiconsole, all of the series' core fans are PlayStation owners.

Back