• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The per thread. Time to boast about our pets.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meow Wow

Awards
This thread is intended for us to boast about our pets. Pictures are helpful. It can be anything from stories, to talking about how cute they are, or just talking about your pet(s)

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
I've got 5 fish, 3 cory catfish (bottom feeders that clean the gravel) a clown loach and a plecostomous that is nearly double the size than when i got it. 2 of the cories are from a project i was trying to do in an attempt to breed them (i failed) and the other is for maintenance. The loach is there for entertainment (it plays dead 4 times a day, it's what they do) and the pleco was just purchased on a whim. We usually don't have the best luck with plecos, but for whatever reason this one grew to a monstrous size, possessing thick serrated scales to protect it from a danger that never comes. They say that pets tend to reflect their owners personality, and i can see that, All of the aforementioned fish are bottom feeders, usually an insult but i see it as another word for "resourceful".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back