• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The peices on VAT are armor!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Well I don't know if you guys remember my thread...but if you don't here it is: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...owth-system-armor-diffrent-uses-keybalde.html

Anway in the past thread I created I said this:

Well it kinda got me wonderin how it would work, and why we haven't seen Terra, nor Ven not wear any armor like they did in the secret ending's. Well perhaps the growing system is when you basically get peices of your armour and basically grow into a full suit of armour. So say you beat a certain tournament or a certain boss battle you'll: fight > exp. > level up > gain HP/MP > gain abilties > gain a piece of armor . So then in the end when you fight MX, and DS in the Gathering Place you'll have a full suit of armor. Plus perhaps there'll be extra's, like bonus pieces, and lv. up your armor (kinda like the drive forms in kh2) and get diffrent abilties like gliding!

So I basically looked at the armor from Terra in the Secret Ending's. And since Terra is armor-less in BBS I had nothing to go by, EXCEPT for the shoulder/armor/pad thingy. So I decided to compare the shoulder piece to Terra Secret Ending armor shoulder, to the shoulder piece from Terra in BBS. If you look at it closley it seems quite identical. So then I decided to compare it to the in-game Terra Armor outfit from the Sora vs Terra battle in FM+, and as expect the shoulder pad from the armor matched the shoulder piece that Terra is wearing. Plus you could the same same type of coloring from the 2 pieces!

So this basically says it that this could be the growth system since like I said in my past thread you are basically growing into the armor, piece by piece. Now some of you might be wondering why dosn't Terra have various pieces throughout all the scans other than the shoulder armor piece? Well maybe the ssame reason why Terra has the same keyblade, and always high health in the scans, because perhaps Nomura dosn't want us to know what part of the game we are!

...So yeah....//

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Well, when I first read your title I was about to say some snide comment like, OMGDERIZARMER, b/c I thought you were talking about the secret vid.....
But after reading your theory, I do believe that you are on to something....something that is probably correct, or at least on the right track. And I like the idea of getting more armor as you go, maybe each piece comes with a special ability, too.

lonekyuubi

I dont think that is true. The armor is growing on them? Thats really unbelivable. He could just be wearing it just wear it. Part of his character design. Also remember if they grew into the armor wouldnt the user of the armor be damged severly when the armor brakes? It doesnt add up because in the secret ending Terra took off the helmet so the armor doesnt grow on them. Im not really following your theory...

D

Dexter

Yeah, perhaps I should've given a diffrent title..lol^^^...//

D

Dexter

[QUOEI dont think that is true. The armor is growing on them? Thats really unbelivable. He could just be wearing it just wear it. Part of his character design. Also remember if they grew into the armor wouldnt the user of the armor be damged severly when the armor brakes? It doesnt add up because in the secret ending Terra took off the helmet so the armor doesnt grow on them. Im not really following your theory...
[/QUOTE]

what I'm saying is that your basically turning into a butterfly (sounds gay I know). In th begining your a catipillar (VAT with no armor), later you turn into a butterfly (VAT in full armor). That's what I meant by growing. Not like the armor is a living thing in it's own....lol

Xarod

maybe your right i agree wit u but tat butterfly thing really does sound a little gay.

Twilight'sView

I dont think that is true. The armor is growing on them? Thats really unbelivable. He could just be wearing it just wear it. Part of his character design. Also remember if they grew into the armor wouldnt the user of the armor be damged severly when the armor brakes? It doesnt add up because in the secret ending Terra took off the helmet so the armor doesnt grow on them. Im not really following your theory...

Dude, didn't you understand a word of what he/she was typing?

What he/she meant was that as you go along in your adventure, you gain peices to the complete armor itself ;ike peices to the puzzle that you can apply whenever as you go along.

Examples:

*You defeat Malifecent*
=Level up 21! You get a right shoulder pualdren ! (a type of night armor that goes on your shoulder)= you apply and/or unapply the right shoulder pualdren at any time during your adventure.

*You defeat Hades and/or one of his minions*
=Level up 40! You get horney (shut up) bracer! (a wrist armor)

Got it memorized?

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Dude, didn't you understand a word of what he/she was typing?

What he/she meant was that as you go along in your adventure, you gain peices to the complete armor itself ;ike peices to the puzzle that you can apply whenever as you go along.
I really like that idea. Makes sense.

You get horney (shut up)

LOL:thumbsup:

Heartstring

I think he meant that when you win aghainst a boss or something like in KH 2 instead of bonus lvl. thing you couls get a piece of armor that you can wear not necesarilly grow from their body. That will be bloody.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Wait...someone thought that the armor was literally going to grow on them....!
That would be gross.
Let's just think that the armor would upgrade itself...and is not connected to their flesh...
It would be like a weapon upgrade, only with armor....in my opinion...
or you just gain new pieces as you go....like those get bonuses in KH2...

O

Oberon

Or it could just be that they wear the armor as a preparation for the battle against baldeh. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back