• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the passionate pain of infinity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Rien vs. Reforge

\---------------/

The land was broken, completely eviscerated in the wake of eons long since past. Desolate and abandoned, where these godlike apparitions, manifestations, and entities once called their birthing home. The Den of Demi-Sentinels, such a sacred place, long since its time been inhabited by any sign of life. It his here the applications of time render the Demi-sentinels somewhat close to a state of mortality.

Darien held his head up and looked upon the crafting off the ash colored clouds, as the light that penetrated through with the cracking of storm clouds. He stood on the remains of a platform that suspended itself, made of both gravel and stone. His entire body was wrapped from head to toe in thick cloth provided by an orsanian weaver in the upper garden, the thread count and material nothing less than astonishing. A gloved hand protruded from the rags, the left one, obsidian in color and the grip was tight and firm. It induced a phenomenal pulse felt from every edge of the plane, glowing purple briefly, before resonating a bright and powerful orange essence. The right one posed a cuffed leather bound watch, holding no such accurate time.

Lowering his hood, his hair had only since then grown. His bangs that protruded dangled in front of his faced tipped at the ends with an orange tint. The two orange pools were dull, with a hint of amber. His face had aged, he'd resolved so much sorrow that weighed heavily on his heart. Having had to depart from his attachment to someone dear to him, not by death, but by choice. A person that he loved, called the woman to stay with him until the end of days. Her name was Relantz, and at the mention his feelings stirred though painful, a smile prevailed.

"Get ready...I'm shaking here, I don't know whats going to happen." he said in an uneasy tone.

There was a shroud the lurked around him, an explicit force similar to his son Gabriel's orb of light, but this mass of floating sentience drifted between all planes, and tied back to Darien in a simultaneous feat. It was its own consciousness that spread itself in multiple areas simultaneously, even the unconscious. It possessed the qualities and likeness of his past selves, perhaps as Darien evolved those previous states separated and became invoked into what he called "Gavin."

"Gavin. Watch my back won't you? The pain that is shortly to ensue may only prove to be the first heading of our excursion....REFORGE!!!"

His voice billowed from out of his lungs and filled the ruined plane as he beckoned for the descent of the very epicenter of "Infinity".

Reforge, in Darien's mind he knew him as Seru and Seru as Reforge. Essentially the same, and as dangerous and unquantifiable as he'd been lead to rely on. From how Reforge and Garforge would battle, shake the tides of Eve, it was an encounter he hoped he'd never have to endure and for six long years this would be their very first live battle.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Time had become a notion that didn't mean anything to Reforge anymore. He'd been aware of Orsa's state of being for what seemed like it was an entire eon worth of events that all had at some point or other caused a chain reaction of calamities that refused to break any part of the cycle. Even now on the outskirts of Blue City, Reforge faced yet another who'd been invited unto Orsa without knowing much of anything about the place. Beings continued to be invited to, or ended up falling into the realm where the original demiurges had come into being but for what reasons??

There were none that Reforge could admit to liking in particular. Nearly every time any new entity came within Orsa's boundaries the same types of things happened; they either were witness to some grandiose battle of proportions their essences needn't be exposed to, or the entity was already beyond conduit level and sought to bring down the very pillars of Orsa with no knowledge of what that would mean for the countless other realities and planes which had been tied unto Orsa by varying means by varying existences. Creatures that were native to Orsa had caused miniature collapses on more than one occasion that ultimately required entire segments of the Orsanian Plane to be reset.

"This ended up getting a lot messier than I figured it would. Maybe Erebos was wrong to invite Alaric here after all?? Or maybe I am just having too much fun with the Loincloth Lunatic here??" Reforge asked his Seraph Titan that had just attacked Alaric Godai, the messenger of the Hindu God of Creation. As a reply the Titan shrugged to show it was uninterested in chatting, just keeping its connection to Reforge while also still acting as the eyes of Orsa.

During the increasingly spectacular clash between Reforge and Alaric, the Herald of Infinity had become aware of more than one type of essence entering the Den of the Demi-Sentinels. Such a place wasn't disturbed my Oranians beings often, in fact the Den could only be accessed by those whom had surpassed the stage of being a manifestation or overcome the boundaries that would keep one as a forge within Orsa's reaches. This a lone had peeked Reforge's interest in why the Den had become active, yet the fight with Alaric had caused Reforge to become lazy and not bother to view the Den of Demi-Sentinels.

"Titan, let's see just what is going on in the den. I'd rather not ignore my senses and then have to fix things later due to something I should have already done previously. These things need to be nipped in the bud before they get completely out of control."

The Seraph-Titan nodded, "I agree, here is the vision from the den." Reforge smiled then, looking at the red and contrasting black storm clouds that nearly always covered the sky of the den still was soothing to him even after forsaking the den himself for so the sake of not going back there unless it was absolutely a necessary action. Reforge sighed he knew after a single glance why he'd sensed such such massive essences coming from within the Den. Tavish and Darien were both present within its bounds. Tavish was on the northern side of the displaced land mass and his closest friend and rival for many years was on the opposite side, already drawing in the essences he'd need for what Reforge knew was to come.

Darien was first to invoke the challenge. He called out Reforge's name so loudly that it broke through the barrier that separated the Den of the Demi-Sentinels from Orsa's actual bounds...

~~~~~

As to not break any familiar ruling between himself and the fight he was involved in, Ref dragged his essences through the tear that Darien's voice had broken through, shaping a large hole in the sky above the den which his body descended from. He hadn't changed forms in moving into the den. It was unnecessary for the the time being while his essence was still manifested in the Upper Garden where Blue City was located.

"Do you have to yell?? I'm right here Darien." Reforge stopped levitating to the barren earth below and dropped the remaining few stories. He landed in a sitting position and smirked at Darien, "You and Tavish sure have grown up. I honestly didn't think the two of you would ever make it this far. At least not for a few more eons anyway. I wont bother with asking you why you've come or even how. Both of those answers are obvious to me." Reforge tapped the space he sat in like there was an armrest present. When he did, a golden throne materialized into being beneath him.

Laughter burst from Reforge's mouth as he eyed Darien's clothing. "I love the new threads Darien, they give you a much more refined look, its very impressive..."

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
As Darien eyed his clothes for a moment more, through a ripple and crack that weakened the plane, he'd arrived. Raising his head up high, as if riding on a trail of his white horse, the stallion, the secondary creator Reforge had arrived. He didn't hover for long as a golden throne had then come into fruition beneath him. The heart racing pulse that surged from Darien was enough to fill a room that served to audience a thousand.

Gavin hovered in the shadow of Darien. In his view, he could intake the visage of Reforge in quite easily, he wondered why he operated from a physical body. Gavin was a matterless volume of Darien's consciousness and exhibited a semi-sentience of it's own, linked to him and there he drifted aloft. The air only became thicker and finally as if signaled by Darien himself, Gavin moved to his left side to float on command.

He was fairly forward, Darien was at the helm of Altoforge's all knowing and all seeing half. Paying homage as this was likely the first time he'd ever really seen Reforge in person, besides through Garforge's eyes and perspective. Kneeling down, his gloved hand laid flat on the broken stone, and his other fist thrust into a firm plant.

"I'm here for the final exam Reforge. We need to pass in order to prove that we're capable of governing, even with our humanity very much intact. I know this is a time of great dread for us all, but there is no one better suited to test my mettle than my master's own brother."

When he finished his sentence Darien lifted his head and then stood up. Releasing an exhale, the exasperation, anxiety, and evident fear began to shrink. He felt the light leave his eyes for a second, as if loosing himself along with his exhale, only too soon return within second. His fist clenched and his very soul harmonized with and through the plane. The heavy saturation of forces here only to condense over eons of inactivity and no interaction with resonance. A shroud of orange came to form smoke from the base of his feet, his blunt pseudo-wind coming from his body's pulsing pushed the smoke in every which direction. As he took in the scent, oranges was all he could smell. His heavily layered rags fluttered as everything spread and soon it became a massive shroud of orange smoke that amassed both him and Reforge.

'Gavin, merge.'

Taking over the shroud of smoke, it became alive and the roar of a dragon, possessing its body in the form of smoke lingered all through the inside of the smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back