• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Paopu Fruit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Keyblade

God I dont think I spelled it right..but Riku told Sora that if you give the Paopu Fruit to someone, you're forever intertwined didnt he?...Or did he say when you share the fruit that it happens..

Well either way..Riku gave/shared the fruit after Sora won(or lost if you lost) their beginning race in KH1...which would mean Riku and Sora are forever woven together..but then Sora gave/shared the fruit to Kairi...Which would mean the two of them are interwoven together now..

Is that how the folktale of the fruit would work?..and if so..Wouldnt this make Riku and Kairi intertwined together since the fruit technically came from Riku in the first place? I dont know why, but I just started to think about what Riku said about the Paopu fruit in the beginning of the game.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Its when you eat a paopu fruit together your destinys are forever intertwined... and he gave you the paopu fruit when you him and Kairi decide to go home not after you lose or win at a race with him and sora never gave kairi a paopu fruit in the first place... he only drew it on the cave wall that doesn't mean he gave one to her... it just means he wants to give her one

Hybrid Keyblade

Hmm..Im a little shady about those parts of the game..its been a while since I did all the beginning stuff.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
yeah thats understandable....i kinda feel like playing KH1 and KHCoM just before KH2 comes out so i can be fresh with the hole story

Bloodeh_Keyblade

I thought Sora just tossed it off the bridge because he thought it was nonsense, or embarassed because Riku basically told him how they felt for Kairi.

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
wow i almost forgot all about the paopu fruit... well anyway i dont remember him sharing it with kairi i thought he just drew it on the cave wall in that "secret place". and wouldnt the paopu come back? b/c DI comes back so then maybe you actually share it with kairi in KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back