• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► the pain of death

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnsemtheWiselove

Website
radiant-queen.deviantart.com
This is a fic about Ansem the Wise's wife and her thoughts about what happened before she died at the hands of "heartless" Ansem.

I was a queen...
I was loved...
I was important to someone...

Me and my husband where happy to together, I loved the way he'd look me in the eyes and tell me he loved me. I also loved it when we would go outside and eat our ice cream together...Those were happy times, happy times that smeed to last only seconds...

I was beaten...
I was bleeding...
I was dying....

Then it happend, the day my life was tooken from me. I remember walking down stairs to the main hall and seeing Xehanort or someone who looked like him "Is that you Xehanort?" i called, Xehanort turned to face me "It is I Ansem." "Ansem? your not ansem!" and before i new it a pain was raceing through my body...the pain of death..."Ansem!" i called weakly "My Ansem where are you??" i called "He is gone!" Xehanort said to me. i cried, then i finally gave up the ghost.

So how was it? I think Ansem had a wife (and i like to be her) but i also,think maybe fake ansem killed her... i don't know it's just my theroy...but tell me how u like the fic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back