• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the owner of my game store told me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_aroS

the owner of my game store told me that they have both advent children and kingdom hearts 2 japanese versions made, and they have 2 translate it, did anyone else hear that

kh_fan_4e

well with the release of advent children coming up in sept. and it being july now...its slightly possible that its made in japanese...as for kh2 i think they are almost done with the english translation

adventchildkiori

ok... When I watched the recent FF7:AC trialer it said it was comin gout on september 13 for the US but september 14 in Japan... its just so random....

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
>.< The guy at your store is as smart as the rest of us. All he has is that silly computer which is at every game retailer, which is most of the time just guessing release dates, just like we are.

Reverse Dragon

From what I know (and I'm a bit of a Fanatic) FF VII: AC has not been voiced yet, They have the Voice Acting/Recording completed and the actually Movie done, they need to syncronize the timing of the voices. Or atleast the Japanese voices... I could be wrong, but I don't think I'm too off the mark.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
adventchildkiori said:
ok... When I watched the recent FF7:AC trialer it said it was comin gout on september 13 for the US but september 14 in Japan... its just so random....
advent children is having a worldwide release date.. in japan it would be a day behind when the us gets it because there mor or less half a day's difference because of te time zones (but i guess that means there actually going to release tem all at once.. like a certain time.. it would be kinda annoying if they did....*thinks* "ok we need to start sales at exactly 5:43 PM, no later, no less")

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What does AC have to do with KH2?

For those who care, AC is set for US and Jap release on September 14, but that has nothing to do with KH2.

[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back