• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the other side of the heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ka hahahaa

All the pieces are falling together.
Yes, he meant Roxas. Thanks for finding proof for me.

A

Audo

Ka hahahaa

All the pieces are falling together.
Yes, he meant Roxas. Thanks for finding proof for me.
o_O oh PMF..... yeah... lol I don't know what else to say other than 'oh PMF' >.<
Is this in reference to your earlier thread?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
LOL. So you're just collecting evidence from everyone else's random threads.
You know, if you told me what it was maybe i could help?

What? Heaven's no! You already have a job, or did you not read the last post in the other thread.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You have the qualifacations for this that Omni and Hades don't. I didn't mean to demean you in any way. Sorry if you felt offended.

A

Audo

You have the qualifacations for this that Omni and Hades don't. I didn't mean to demean you in any way. Sorry if you felt offended.
lol I wasn't offended. Shocked maybe, but offended nah?
Maybe I just don't understand what makes me better suited than them... and I thought you didn't like me, lol.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Whatever it is, you have it and they don't. I ever imply that I didn't like you? I don't remember if I did. Did I?

A

Audo

Whatever it is, you have it and they don't. I ever imply that I didn't like you? I don't remember if I did. Did I?
If you did, it was a while ago and not that recent. It's just a feeling I got, I'm sure other people get it too. xD

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yes, yes they do, what with his many, many, MANY contradictions.........:thumbdown:

And those would be? I give the impression that I don't like people? And my MANY contradictions are great. If you only knew.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
PMF and Riku-Keyblade, why were you too having a conversation on a thread thats not even related to the thread?
spamming?

Unintentional. Well, I got what I came for. So I'll just leave the thread now [portals away]

A

Audo

Posthunter..

b2t

Its clear that they talk about Roxas. But I actually dont understand what Vexen meant by other side of his heart.

Can someone explain me that?
Roxas' memories were stored in the other side of Sora's heart.
That's what I got from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back