• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The other person?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
When Axel was talking to Laraxene he told her that there was another person who became a heartless and went back to his original form just like Sora.After beating Kh2 and playing this game for the 3rd time I still dont now who it is so does anyone out there now?

Cicero

Visionary
He probably meant kairi, her heart was stolen togheter with those of the other princesses, that's why she has a nobody; Namine. And she regained her heart eventually.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
It couldn't be kairi because he said"man".First I thought it was riku but it couldnt be beacause he never had a noobodie.I really dont think its axel(not enough proof)

Cicero

Visionary
Yeah; it can't be Kairi. Kairi had no darkness in her heart, or something like that, and that's why she doesn't have a Heartless.

Kairi wasn't a heartless because she had darkness in her heart but because her heart was stolen by ansem, she became heartless and namine was created in the process, she then regained her heart so she became normal again.

Anyway, if it's a guy.. Then I don't have an idea either.. I always thought it was Kairi.. Ah, well.

Wolffia

Yeah, but xehanort never became whole again; he stayed as just heartless and nobody.
Its probably Xehanort. Why else would his Heartless have a human form?

the reason his heartless had a human form was because he had a such a strong heart; ppeople with strong hearts who become heartless, retain their human features.

krazyaznsyco

yea, it was xehanort and none of them returned to their original form. it just means they looked like they did before. like, how sora was never retunred back into his original form until he fused back with roxas.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
So are you guy's telling me that Xehanort is still alive....-_-

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
It Xehanort because when he became a heartless he still was able to revert back to his human form and still had feelings.
So are you guy's telling me that Xehanort is still alive....-_-
No, they were just talking about him, don't jump to conclusions that he is still alive...

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
When sora was a heartless he turned back into is human form after he met up with Kairi and the other's while that was happening Roxas was created so If Xehanort turned back to a human it had to be after Kingdom hearts opend because there cant be a human,nobody,and heartless form of him all at the same time.:idea:

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Kairi wasn't a heartless because she had darkness in her heart but because her heart was stolen by ansem, she became heartless and namine was created in the process, she then regained her heart so she became normal again.

Anyway, if it's a guy.. Then I don't have an idea either.. I always thought it was Kairi.. Ah, well.

Kairi was a princess of heart, it's impossible for the 7 princesses to turn into heartless because of their pure hearts.

This next part i'm not so sure of but...

When Sora used the aritfial keyblade on himself, he released Kairi's heart and thus, Naminé was "born"

as for the other person to become a heartless etc. i have no idea at all

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I don't think it's Xehanort, and I played all 3 games a load of times. Xehanort never went back to his normal self because if he did...

1. He wouldn't be able to do all that dark magic in KH1
2. He'd look like the portrait that was found in Ansem's lab.

So Xehanort never went back to his normal self, unless he somehow did something that they never explained.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I don't think it's Xehanort, and I played all 3 games a load of times. Xehanort never went back to his normal self because if he did...

1. He wouldn't be able to do all that dark magic in KH1
2. He'd look like the portrait that was found in Ansem's lab.

So Xehanort never went back to his normal self, unless he somehow did something that they never explained.

I agree, I doubt it's him.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I think when Axel said that he didn't mean that they regained their heart, i think he meant that Xehanort, when he was a heartless his appearence didn't alter. Sora did apear to be a shadow heartless but he did look like himself when axel met him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back